Cosy seaside cottage in its own private extensive south facing, lawned gardens. Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty within a short walk of fabulous Porthcothan Bay and the Southwest Coastal Path.
Meadowsweet Cottage has flexible accommodation suited to a large or extended family. Bedrooms are located on both floors with a double and two small singles downstairs along with a family bathroom. Upstairs there is a bunk room which benefits from an on suite and a double with spectacular views towards the coastal path and unrestricted horizon to enjoy heart warming sunsets.
A major feature of Meadowsweet Cottage is its extraordinarily large private gardens which can also be enjoyed from the comfort of the living space as the lounge and kitchen both have feature full length glass doors. We also have a heated outside shower for wetsuits & beach bodies.& an outside WC
Apart from having several stunning beaches on our doorstep, you also will have plenty on pubs & restaurants to choose from. We have two pubs within walking distance, or a 5 minute car journey will take you into St Merryn where there is plenty of choice when it comes to eating & drinking. Padstow is 10 minutes by car where there is a wide variety of Pubs, restaurants & shops. Trevose Golf club & Merlin golf club are a short drive not to mention all the other sports that the beaches have to offer.
• Entrance Hall
• Sitting Room with log burner and feature Patio Door opening to garden. Leather sofas, Smart TV, Wifi.
• Kitchen/Dining Room – American Fridge/Freezer, Table & chairs
• Bathroom with WC, basin, Bath & overhead Shower.
• Double bedroom
• Bunk Beds
• Double bedroom & TV
• Double Bedroom with king size bed & on - suite shower toilet & wash basin
• Linen & Towels provided (please bring beach towels)
• Microwave, dishwasher, gas range cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, wine Fridge
• Ironing facilities
• Smart TV
• Radio/CD Player
• Private parking 2/3 cars
• Garden Furniture , BBQ & tree house & outside shower
• Cot & Highchair can be requested.
Changeover day is Saturday Arrival time is 3pm, leaving the following week by 10am
Sorry No Smoking or Pets