Luxurious apartment in first line of sea in one of the most modern and emblematic buildings of the municipality of Salou.
The apartment consists of 2 double bedrooms, 1 complete bathroom with whirlpool bath, individual, modern and fully equipped kitchen with fridge, oven, washing machine and dishwasher, plus all necessary utensils and utensils. The living room is spacious and modern, with access to a fantastic terrace overlooking the sea, equipped with awnings and outdoor furniture.
The building has a garden area decorated with abundant natural plants and a large communal pool. Its location, in the heart of Salou, gives added value to the apartment, both for being a few meters from Playa dels Capellans and for proximity to a wide variety of restaurants, supermarkets, and other leisure centers and enjoyment of the zone. The municipality of Salou is perfectly connected to other towns and cities in the surroundings, just 2 km from the Port Aventura theme park, the Ferrari Land and the Caribbean coast, 10 km from Reus airport and the city of Tarragona, a Roman city Considered as a World Heritage Site.
It is the perfect apartment to enjoy a wonderful family holiday, taking advantage of all the amenities provided by its facilities as well as the exclusivity of the area where it is located.
- Groups of young people are not accepted.
- The acceptance of the pets will be subject to the previous request of the interested party.
- The rate includes final cleaning and bed linen. The property reserves the right to charge against the deposit deposited by the tenant, the costs of cleaning and supplies that corresponds to an inappropriate use of the premises
- Cost of management: 30 euros
- HUTT 005794
INFORMATION ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Check in time from 17:00 to 19:00 h.
- Departure time before 10:00 h.
If the time of arrival is later than 19:00 h., An additional fee of 50.00 euros will be charged (prior notice by mail to reservations@or telephone 977. 381. 010). Office hours are from Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. And from 16:30 to 19:30.