About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Natural coastal décor is inviting in this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo on the 4th floor of Phoenix on the Bay. Spacious and welcoming, this condo sleeps 10 comfortably.
· Roomy living area features a queen sleeper sofa, wall-mounted flat-screen television and beautiful tile floors.
· Gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, gorgeous granite countertops and crisp white cabinetry.
· Dining area seats 6 around a wooden table with natural seagrass chairs plus additional seating for 4 at the kitchen counter.
· Adjacent wet bar features granite countertops and a wine cooler.
· Master bedroom has a King-size bed, wall-mounted flat-screen television, and balcony access.
· Luxurious master bath has a tiled double sink vanity, Jacuzzi tub, and separate shower.
· Guest bedroom features a King-size bed and a flat-screen television.
· Third bedroom has two sets of bunk beds and a wall-mounted flat-screen television.
· Balcony is spacious with beautiful views of the courtyard, lazy river, pools, and Terry Cove. Plenty of seating is available with table, chairs, and loungers.
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Everything was great except a pack 5 bad kids causing issues with all the other kids in the pool area. Multiple parents reported to the front desk and the security did nothing but watch the heathens misbehave. Security did a great job of checking for arm bands though....
We came down for a golf tournament my husband was in. The accommodations were comfortable with every amenity we could want. The lazy river was great.
Ginger: We are so pleased that the condo was comfortable and had everything necessary for a wonderful vacation. Please remember us the next time your plans bring you back to our area.
Loved the condo! The outdoor pool area was perfect since our kids do not want to spend 100% of time at the beach.
Traci: So happy you enjoyed your time here. Come back and see us again.