|Space||1,184 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
This apartment is for up to 8 adults + baby, and occupies the entire lower ground floor:
* Spacious kitchen/ family room which includes modern kitchen units, washing machine, dryer, microwave, fridge / freezer, dishwasher, electric hob and oven.
* The family room includes seating and dining for six, an LCD TV and DVD player and access through patio windows to the garden and sun terrace which includes picinic table and chairs and BBQ.
* The two double bedrooms have the option for a kingsize double or twin beds with the larger double bedroom having space for a cot and bunk beds.
* The luxury tiled bathroom includes a bath with shower over, washbasin and WC.
* The studio apartment includes a separate second bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC.
* The studio apartment also includes a kitchenette and seating area with combined TV and DVD and a radio.
* Access to the indoor swimming pool , sauna , wellness room with fitness equipment and changing room
Luxury roomy apartment for winter and summer holidays within easy reach of Salzburg Airport and the beautiful Austrian Lake District. Local English speaking caretaker will ensure your stay is problem free. Skiing available locally in the Dachstein-West ski area 15 minutes by car, or larger resorts ie Flachau, Obertauern Schladming, Saalbach and Zell & See, all well under an hours drive away. The village centre is 5min walk away with choice of restaurants, cafes and shops. Summer time activities include adrenaline sports, mountain walking and biking or just enjoy a swim in the pool and relax on the terrace. If hiking up mountains sounds too strenuous, perhaps a ride in the town's horse drawn carriage or a trip up the cable car may be more appropriate. Outside lido and tennis courts are only a 8 minutes away. Villa Edelweiss is the perfect holiday location for couples and family groups from 2 to 8.
Owners website: www.villa-edelweiss.com
Terms and Conditions:
1. A separate security deposit is required on payment of the rental balance, as follows:
* 2 bedroom apartment- E300 per stay
* 3 bedroom apartment- E440 per stay
2. We enforce a strict No Smoking policy. Evidence of smoking will be deducted from the breakage and specialist cleaning deposit.
3. Electricity, Gas, Bed linen, towels, kitchen towels and Tourist taxes are included in the price.
4. Check out is before 10am (10.00hrs) on the day of departure .
5. Check in is after 4pm (16.00hrs) on the day of arrival.
6.Rental payments applying to each booking are those ruling at the time of written confirmation.
7. Terms and Conditions are Subject to English Laws.
Inventory for 3 bedroom apartment: Area 1
*Fridge / Freezer
* Oven and Electric Hob
* Washing Machine and Intergral Dryer
* Ironing Board and Iron
* Coffee Percolator
* LCD TV
* WiFI Internet access free
* DVD player
* Cutlery and Crockery for 8
* Cooking Utensils
* Bed linen for 8
* Towels - Tea towels, Bathroom Towels, Swimming pool towels.
Inventory for 2 bedroom apartment:
* Washing Machine and Dryer
* Fridge/ Freezer
* LCD TV
* DVD player
* Hair Dryer
* LCD TV and DVD player
* WiFi Intenet access free
* Cutlery for 6
* Crockery for 6
* Cooking Utensils.
* Towels - tea towels, bathroom towels, swimming pool towels
* Bed linen for 6
Sleeps max 8 adults + child/baby under 2 years old
A deposit of 30% of full rent is required when booking. FULL balance of rent due, plus returnable damage/special cleaning deposit of Eu440 to be pd 8 weeks before arrival.
To book the main public holiday weeks of Christmas (Heiligenabend), New Year (Sylvester), and Easter (Ostern), we require a booking deposit of 50% of the rental (Miete). This is not refundable in the event of cancellation.
The guest is LIABLE for the loss of RENT in FULL, for cancellation of the Christmas/New Year weeks
Cancellation fees (ALL other WEEKS)
Up to 8 weeks before arrival - LOSS of deposit
Under 8 weeks before arrival - LOSS of full rent - strictly NO REFUND
- Over and above the max occupancy of 8 persons, we can accommodate a baby/small child under 2 years old for FREE, or one additional older child over 2 years old for a small extra charge (£125p.w/Euro150p.w) by putting up an extra single bed.
- Arrival before 16.00hrs on Saturday can only be done with our agreement, and will incur an extra charge of £100/Euro120. We CANNOT accommodate late departures. The apartment MUST be vacated by 10.00hrs on the agreed date of departure.
We had just spent 5 weeks in Sankt Johann in Tirol before spending 2 weeks in Abtenau. Loved both areas. Abtenau is very well located for day trips to many of the best sights in Austria. From here we visited Grossglockner, Salzburg, Hallstatt, Eishöhle Dachstein, Lammerklamm and Golling waterfall. The apartments are situated in the bottom floor of the home and the owners live on the primary floor, where the very appealing pool and sauna are also located. The owners were very kind and helpful with all things. The apartments have everything we needed including a clothes washing machine, and the kitchen is well appointed. Everything was very clean. A grocery store is one block away. An excellent choice.
Our family had a great stay in the 2 bedroom apartment. We traveled with my husband, 2 children; ages 4 and 7, and my mother. The size of the apartment was perfect and had everything we needed. My husband and I stayed in the bunk room with the kids and my mother had a room to herself. The children thoroughly enjoyed the pool and playing with the supplied Legos. It was hard to tear them away from the pool to see the surrounding sights. The views from the pool are breathtaking.
The owner had lots of useful tips for sightseeing. Our favorite outing was being in the area of May 1st and seeing the raising of the May pole in a local village. The apartment was within a 30 minute drive to everything we wanted to see including the Konigssee, Eagle's Nest, Salzburg and Hallstatt. We cannot recommend this apartment enough. We hope to return again someday. The kids are still talking about the pool. Thanks for the wonderful stay!
Als wir für die Osterfeiertage nach geeigneten Ferienwohnungen suchten, stießen wir auf die Villa Edelweiss, die wir für 6 Personen gemietet haben.
Wir hatten dort einen sehr angenehmen Aufenthalt - auch die Buchung und Abreise verliefen unkompliziert.
Die Zimmer waren sehr geräumig und sauber, als auch der restliche Bereich des Ferienhauses (großzügiger Wohn- und Essbereich). Highlight waren der Pool und die Saune, die wir täglich nutzen konnten - auch Fitnessgeräte standen zur Benutzung dort. Eine Terasse mit Grill und Ausblick auf die Berglandschaft laden zum gemütlichen beisammen sein ein. Die Lage ist für Ausflüge und Spaziergänge, aber auch Einkaufsmöglichkeiten in unmittelbarer Nähe hervorragend.
Wir können diese Unterkunft in jedem Fall weiterempfehlen!
The children were absolutely delighted with the swimming pool, as you might expect, taking a dip every available minute. With the children occupied, we, the parents, were really able to relax and enjoy the holiday, the great family skiing facilities and the family-sized sauna. There was so much on offer in this resort, and the apartment was really spacious and practical - a real gem!!
Die Angaben im Online-Inserat entsprechen den tatsächlichen Verhältnissen. Der Zustand der Wohnung ist top, sehr sauber und gepflegt. Die Betreuung durch den Vermieter war klasse, er ist super nett und hilfsbereit. Wir (4 Erwachsene und 4 Kinder) haben uns in der Wohnung sehr wohl gefühlt. Vor allem die Nutzung des Schwimmbades hat den Kindern sehr gut gefallen. Die Wohnung ist auf jeden Fall weiter zu empfehlen. Alle wichtigen Dinge sind in unmittelbarer Nähe zu bekommen. Wir freuen uns schon auf den nächsten Aufenthalt bei der Familie Ugur in der Villa Edelweiß.
Austrian alpine village nestled in a sunlit valley near Salzburg , surrounded by snow covered mountains 2,000 feet (700 metres) above sea level. The peaceful village of Abtenau is only 30 minutes from the centre of Salzburg and a convenient twenty minutes drive off the motorway, yet it feels like another world, climbing up a winding pass into the hills, offering glimpses of the Lammertal River’s deep ravines and alpine pastures and the breathtaking panoramas of the Tennen Mountains and the high Dachstein glaciers. It is in this inspirational environment that your body, spirit and soul can be recharged. Another 30 minutes drive over the Postalm high pastures opens up a world of crystal clear lakes and forests of the Salzkammergut, Austria’s premier lake district, with lakes such as Wolfgangsee, and Hallstattersee, providing opportunities to swim, sail and sunbathe. In winter Dachstein West offers 145 km of downhill pistes, excellent facilities and ski-schools for children and beginners and 55km of cross country tracks.
Other Activities from your doorstep: hiking, climbing, white-water rafting, canyoning.
Salzburg: outlet shopping & sight-seeing, opera and theater