Beautifully presented, with quality furnishings and fabrics and solid
oak and pine wood throughout, Hillrise is a holidaymaker's paradise.
Built in 1865 as a miner manager's cottage, this charming luxury four
bedroomed property has been refurbished to a very high standard, with
great attention to detail. The breathtaking countryside around is ideal
for walking and cycling and there are many sights and tourist
attractions to visit. The cottage is pet friendly.
* Size: Sleeps 7, 4 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.3 mile.
* Pets: One dog is welcome in the downstairs of the property.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, 1 Lounge, 1 Kitchen, 1 Dining Room.
* Beds: 2 double beds, 3 single beds.
* Luxuries: 2 woodburning stoves, small coffee machine, TV with
Freeview and DVD player, Netflix, Blu-ray, surround sound Unlimited
WiFi is available free of charge.
* General: Electric instant heat independent intelligent heaters, two
woodburning stoves in lounge and dining room.
* Utilities: Fridge freezer, electric induction hob, electric oven and
grill, dishwasher, washing machine, combi microwave
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron and Ironing board.
* Other: Towels are provided. Strictly no smoking. Travel cot and
highchair available. Mobile phone signal strong.
* Layout: Over three floors. Ground floor, first floor and second
* Outdoors: Enclosed patio with patio furniture, lockable bike shed,
outside taps and lovely country views.
* Parking: Unrestricted on road parking near the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking