This is the perfect location for easy access to the promenade along the lagoon and the ferry service that takes you to the 6km stretch of gorgeous beach.
1. Set in a secure, walled and gated area, this apartment is quiet and peaceful, even on those busy summer evenings.
2. A ground floor apartment in a traditional style building with 12 apartments. The apartment (access and interior) is wheelchair friendly.
3. A swimming pool and private, basement parking.
4. The bedrooms have a queen-sized double bed, twin beds and would be ideal for four, but there is a large sleeper couch in the lounge that is quite comfortable for two - there is also a portable stretcher as an alternative.
5. Both bedrooms and the lounge/dining area have air conditioners.
6. The large kitchen and main bedroom lead onto a walled patio (32 sq m) that is equipped with a BBQ and a 6-seater patio dining set and umbrella.
7. The kitchen is well equipped and has a large fridge, a dishwasher and a washing machine.
8. The apartment is very close to a small "Mom and Pop" grocery store with the basics (10m), the local market (30m) and a Spar supermarket (150m). Bars, restaurants, cafes, butchers, chemists and shops (clothing, shoes, beachwear, souvenirs, etc) are all within close walking distance.
9. The promenade is on a lagoon and there is a "speedboat ferry service" to take guests to the 6km beach. The trip takes about 3 minutes and costs Euro 1.50 for a return trip. The beach is really beautiful with loungers and umbrellas "for hire" at reasonable prices. There is a bar/restaurant right on the beach.
10. Enjoy great walks on the Rio Formosa which is within walking distance.
11. There is a wooden walkway all along the promenade with seating. It's great to sit there in the evening - when the tide comes in, it's amazing to see schools of fish.
In an ideal setting, close to everything you need on a beach holiday, this apartment is comfortable and cozy with a lovely "feel" about it.