Modern, sunny and fresh large 1000 sq ft condo located in a quite resort like complex and Sleeps 4 -5 people. Conveniently located close to SDSU, La Mesa village and farmers market. Only 15 mins to airport, downtown, Zoo, beaches, and balboa park.
What I love the most about my place is the location and size. The condo is located inside a quiet tree lined street in a resort like complex. It is on the second floor but you don't have to worry about disturb anybody below because it is parking garage. Also there is nobody above you to disturb you.
The size of the condo is 1000 sq. ft. (93 sq. m) and it has bedding for 4 -6 people.
1. Bedroom 1 : A Master bedroom with king size bed, a full bathroom with a walking shower and a huge walking closet.
2. Bedroom 2: A bedroom with 2 separate twin beds a huge walking closet and large panoramic window.
3. Bathroom 2: Another a full bath with bath tub.
4. Dining area with round table and 4 chairs.
5. Living room with large comfortable sofa and an armchair and TV
6. A full kitchen with full kitchenware (stove, oven,fridge,microwave,disheasher,coffee maker, blender, toaster, pots and pans, silverware, plates,etc)
7. Larg private balcony
8. Comes with 2 free reserved parking spaces. Additional garage can be rented for $50/month if available.
This is a full time vacation home so it has a private entrance and reserved 2 parking spaces. You can come and leave anytime you like without worrying about finding a parking spot as long as you do it quietly without disturbing the neighbors.
When you arrive we will be there to welcome you and answer any questions you might have. If you are arriving late please let us know so we can make arrangements and turn the lights on for you. Other than that there will be interaction with you as much as you desire it. We live in San Diego and we will be available anytime to help you.
The city, La Mesa is known as "the Jewel of the Hills. The city of La Mesa small but it has lovely restaurant, great farmers market every Friday and many festivals i.e. Oktoberfest and classic antique auto shows. There are major grocery stores i.e. Sprout Trader Joe's, Vons. Also, Crossroads, La Mesa's biggest shopping center is located only 6 block away.
All the major San Diego tourist attractions are not very far from La Mesa because of the freeway (8 & 94) and the trolley line. San Diego zoo, Downtown San Diego Gaslamp quarter, Pacific beach, Mission beach, Old Town , Coronado, Convention Center, Comic-Con, Qualcomm Stadium and SeaWorld within about 20 minutes’ drive