Up to date third floor condo recently refinished (2015) located in a historic 1850s home (only four units total) in desirable West End with back private entrance. Park your car (one space) and walk or bike everywhere. Short distance from the Pier/Ferry.
· Tastefully decorated with beautiful new furnishings and open floor plan providing great sunlight throughout the day.
· Sunny, private/exclusive-use deck with fantastic water, monument, and rooftop views (includes seating area with dining table and chairs).
· Conveniently located next to Mussel Beach Health Club and PTown Bikes. Short walk to the Stop & Shop.
· One block from Provincetown Harbor and The Boatslip Resort.
· 2 bedrooms (1 Queen bed, 1 Full bed); each bedroom has a closet and chest of drawers.
· 1 tiled bath with stand-up shower.
· Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen (granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas stove, microwave, coffee maker, Bosch dishwasher).
· Open concept Living room with Dining area (flat screen television, free cable and Wi-Fi).
· Hardwood floors throughout, central A/C (split ductless system), oil heat.
· Washer/dryer in unit.
· Linens and towels provided.
· Smoke-free, No pets.
Extremely desirable location that is walking distance to absolutely everything that PTown has to offer including shops, art galleries, restaurants, bars, and the Macmillan Pier. Located 1 block from the water between Bradford and Commercial Streets. No need for a car if you arrive by ferry.