Studio located in the building Delta Muga, facing the sea, composed of bathroom, living room with kitchenette, refrigerator, microwave, television, basic kitchenware, double bunks (according to photos), nice terrace where you can eat and drink cool.
The building has 3 lifts and is ideal for a few days of vacation in Empuriabrava, the largest marina in Europe.
It is a no frills studio, but clean and with good mattresses. The basic rate is for a maximum of 3 people. Pets are allowed for a fee of 30 euros per pet and stay.
The system does not allow you to indicate that you do not have a room, so it is mandatory to inform that there is one, but we reiterate that it is a study that has a single environment (without a separate room).
1) It is reminded that the standard hours for check-in are between 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and for check-outs from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
1. a) SUPPLEMENTS FOR CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT OUTSIDE OF THE SCHEDULES ESTABLISHED IN OUR ADVERTISEMENTS: customers who for any reason (time of arrival of flights, etc.) arrive outside the established hours for the check-in ( which are from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.), we will be forced to charge 10 euros for each half hour of waiting; the same surcharge will be applied to check-outs before 8:00 am (in this case, the surcharge will be 10 euros for each half hour in advance).
1. b) After 10:00 hours CHECK-OUTS ARE NOT ALLOWED; this is the deadline to leave the apartment.
2) With regard to the apartments that have air conditioning and heating, the meter reading will be taken when the check-in is made and again when checking out and as long as the consumption is reasonable there will be no extra charge, but in exceptional cases in which an abusive consumption is detected, the corresponding amount will be charged.
3) Hand soap and toilet paper are included in our rates (within the laundry and cleaning fee concept); the apartment is delivered in perfect cleaning condition and therefore must be returned in the same conditions; otherwise, a supplement will be charged according to the state in which the house is located; sheets and towels are not included in the rate and if desired, must be hired separately (see specific supplements).
4) Supplement for bed linen: 8 euros per person and stay (includes 1 set of sheets and depending on the time of year also includes 1 blanket or comforter).
5) Towel supplement: 7 euros per person and stay (includes 1 hand towel and 1 bath towel per person).
6) Pets are accepted (up to 15 kg): in these cases a supplement of 30 euros per pet and stay is charged. For pets weighing more than 15 kg, it is necessary to consult prior to formalizing the reservation and the acceptance or not of said pets, as well as the amount of the supplement to be charged, will be decided on a case by case basis.
7) In the apartments with communal pool and other common leisure spaces, guests must accept and respect the rules of use of them in accordance with the provisions of the Community of Owners.
8) The amount of the tourist tax is not included in the rates published on this website and therefore the amount must be paid by the customer in cash when checking in at the apartment.