VILLA WITH SWIMMING POOL AND JACUZZI A FEW METERS FROM THE BEACH
- english, spanish
About LEE TURRION
We are a family business, with many years of experience, specialized in luxury villas. All our villas are prepared, revised and maintained constantly in order that you, your family and friend enjoy your holidays with no inconveniences. Once of the biggest conveniences of renting with us, is that you rent directly with the owner, for which we attend you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, which is a service that no agency shall provide you with. By renting with us, you enjoy a daily gardening service, for which your exteriors, swimming pool and garden, shall always be in perfect condition. The only thing you must worry about on your holidays will be, making the perfect photo to remember the lovely moments you spent at the villa and during your holidays.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
LOCAL TOURISM, PLACES AND CITIES OF INTEREST TO VISIT, GASTRONOMY
The area of Marbella-San Pedro de Alcántara has a unique micro-climate on the Costa del Sol, with minimum temperatures of 13º C and maximums of 38º C, with an average annual temperature of 18.7º C.
It is an area that contains all the ingredients of a good holiday:
• In the area you will find a wide variety of bars: the typical Spanish bars with their typical tapas, the typical English or Irish bars where you can have a beer, the beach bars or "Chiringuitos" where you can taste some "pescaitos fritos", precious and exclusive pub where to have a drink.
• It is also unbeatable the quantity and quality of restaurants in the area (Andalusian cuisine, international, Italian, French, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Moroccan, homemade food, etc ...). There are restaurants that are open 24 hours.
• 5 minutes from San Pedro de Alcantara in the direction of the interior is a town called Benahavis, internationally recognized as a town with exceptional cuisine and a large number, variety and quality of restaurants.
• Because of the great concentration of restaurants, bars and nightclubs, specifically Puerto Banus is a place to enjoy until dawn and if you want to continue the party you can do it in beach bars with great style, music and great atmosphere that there is throughout the zone and if the body can not stand there they have from comfortable hammocks to beautiful tulle tents where they can accommodate up to six people, they can rest in the shade with the sound of the sea and the soft breeze in the background. And once recovered, in the "Chiringuitos" that are next to you can enjoy a nice meal watching the sea.
• Nearby towns essential to visit, to highlight:
PUERTO BANUS: The marina famous for its yachts, luxury shops, restaurants, night parties, etc ...
RONDA: A charming mountain village with one of the oldest bullring in Spain (1572), the Tajo de Ronda, etc ...
GIBRALTAR: A bit of England
NERJA: A beautiful seaside town with one of the most important caves in Spain
MIJAS: A picturesque village with a lot of charm (Donkey taxi, Museum of the miniature, etc ...)
We provide a bus and schedule guide, maps of the area and nearby towns, Guide of all activities and dates of the area.
• Nearby cities: Seville, Cordoba, Granada, etc ..., all with their own history, customs, gastronomy and places of interest.
• Shopping: You will find a variety of articles of all kinds, both handmade and high standing, since in the area are the best shops and brands around the world.
• The amount of activities that can be done in the area is so great that it is impossible to detail them all. In the area you will find:
Routes all terrain, hiking, mountain biking, adventure mountain, Eco tours, etc .., Boats: Fishing and cruises, Amorina (Adventure and fun in full sail), Sighting excursions (whales, dolphins, etc ...), etc. ..., Diving centers,, Horses (Rental and show), Amusement park (Tivoli), Family leisure: Camelot, Funny beach, Karting club, Arkadia, etc ..., Sports centers where to play tennis, paddle, gym, Spas , etc…
• The leisure sites that you can visit are also very wide, such as:
Water parks (Aqualand, Mijas Costa, Aquavelis), Parks of animals in semi-freedom (Selwo, Cocodrilo park, Senda, Sea life, Selwo marina, Fuengirola Zoo, Wolf park, etc ...), Amusement park (Tivoli), Family leisure: Camelot, Funny beach, Karting club, Arkadia, etc ..., Casinos (Torrequebrada, Marbella).
• Find local markets with different merchandise:
THURSDAY: San Pedro de Alcántara.
FRIDAY: The Chapas
SATURDAY: Puerto Banús
• The beaches of the area are distinguished every year by their good conditions, on the beaches of Marbella and San Pedro de Alcantara you will find changing rooms, showers on the beach, some truly artistic like a life-size elephant and its trunk is the shower, they will find slides and swings for the little ones and lifeguard services supported by the Red Cross in high season.
• You can find local or nearby parties, celebrations, concerts, etc ...
• Great celebrations:
May 3: The Cross of Juanar
June 11: the patron saint San Bernabé celebrations
October 19: the fiestas of San Pedro de Alcántara
July 16: the Virgin of Carmen
typically Andalusian fairs for their color, tradition and folklore
• Although sporting, cultural and entertainment events take place throughout the year, this is exceptional in the summer season. You can find local or nearby parties, celebrations, concerts, etc ...