Lovely luxurious one bed flat in an exclusive location! Right near Trevi's Fountain you will be literally in the center of the city, walking distant to all major attractions. The flat is gorgeous and has been recently renovated and redecorated, you will love all the comforts of the flat!
Welcome to my home and welcome to this amazing city! This is a beautifully renovated one bedroom one bathroom apartment.
The flat is located in a renovated historical building, elegant and architecturally prestigious, you will be amazed by this location. Conveniently located just a few steps from the Trevi Fountain and with excellent transport links, you’ll be right in the hub of the city but able to escape the hustle and bustle!
The bedroom has a super comfortable double bed and a single pouff bed. The beds are made with fresh luxury linens, what more do you need for a good night’s sleep? You don’t have to live out of your suitcase; plenty of storage room means you can get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
Freshen up in the lovely bathroom - wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower. White fluffy towels and shampoo are provided!
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the stylish kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here! My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The apartment is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with guests:
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are management service team who know Rome like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the dedicated platform.
Other things to note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Late check-in fee of € 20 for arrivals after 10.00pm to be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Baby cot on request.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: Rome € 3,5 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 10 nights. Children up to 10 years old are exempt. To be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long term rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Rome!
The neighbourhood is amazing! The flat is in the very centre of Rome, just a few steps from famous Trevi's Fountain (LITERALLY 5 STEPS) It's placed in a strategic position because you will be able to walk to every major sight and you will barely need to take any kind of transport! Piazza di Spagna (where the metro stop is) and the famous Via Condotti are less than 10 minutes walk, and with a longer walk you can stroll around all Via Del Corso and reach Piazza del Popolo in less than 15 minutes. Shops, cafes, delicious restaurants and the most famous Roman sights are just at your doorstep! There is really no better location than this one!
Leonardo Da Vinci Airport: 60 minutes by public transport
Termini Station: 13 minutes by public transport
Trevi Fountain: 1 minute walk away
Spanish Steps: 8 minutes walk away