Our home is in one of the most desirable and conveniently located communities in the North area. It is a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom multi-level (not handicap accessible) with two bedrooms up and one bedroom down from the main level. Grand Junction Regional Airport is a short 10-minute drive, as is the quaint downtown area. We are five minutes from St. Mary's Hospital, the Colorado Mesa University campus, and Suplizio Field. You can enjoy your daily walk or run in the 205 acres of undeveloped open space just minutes from our home.
Because of severe asthma and allergies, this is a non-smoking home including inside, outside on the decks, patios, and courtyard.
Our property is not child-proofed and not handicap accessible.
• Secure, wireless, high-speed internet is free to renters. The password will be included in the welcome binder.
• TVs in each bedroom and home theater in the family room. Programming to family room TV is provided by cable. Programming to bedroom TVs is provided by over the air broadcast which consists primarily of major networks. (ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX.)
• Propane BBQ grill on the main deck.
• Table with seating for 4-6 on the main deck.
• Several conversation areas on the main deck and around the yard.
• Comfortable conversation area with loveseat and chairs on the lower courtyard.
• Table with umbrella & seating for 6 on the lower courtyard.
• Gas fireplace in family room.
• Washer/dryer and laundry detergent are provided for guests use.
• Towels are provided for our guests.
• Hair dryer.
• Filtered water & ice is available via the refrigerator.
• Ice chest for day trips.
We maintain “personal closed off” areas & cupboards which are marked. We appreciate your understanding that these areas are for owner’s personal use only.
Renters have the use of the garage to park one vehicle.
We appreciate guests covering courtyard conversation area furniture when not in use to protect it from the weather.
Please let us know if there is anything that might need attention & we will provide prompt repair.
If staying in our home during the spring, summer or fall months, we hope you’ll take breakfast on our large back deck while enjoying the quiet mornings and our much-loved back yard. Then head out for a breathtaking drive over The Colorado National Monument or over the Grand Mesa. The last week of May, be sure to enjoy some great baseball at the Junior College World Series. Once back home, have lunch under the shade of the Sycamore and the covered patio. Work off your lunch by taking a walk to the neighborhood pond just a few blocks away.