Teresita Apartments are located in the small village of Prevo with a nonpareil panorama, away from the bustle of the villages, between the Corniglia and Vernazza, in the highest and most amazing spot of Cinque Terre National Park.
The house has a unique location right on the Blue Path, at 200 meters above sea level.
For romantic honeymoons, for adventurous travelers or for those who simply want a quiet retreat to relax and unwind, our home is the piece of paradise you need!
The nearest train station is Corniglia train station 2km from the house. When you arrive we can pick you up from the train station by car and bring you to the house free of charge. Transport by car to the train station after check-out is also free of charge. If you wish you can also arrive by car, we have free parking spaces.
From the apartment you can easily hike to both Corniglia and Vernazza as we are located right between them, it will take about 30 minutes and from there you can take the train to visit all the villages in Cinque Terre, or hike them if you prefer that .
If you are looking for a place to stay away from the bustle of the villages, but you still want to access them easily, this is the right place for you!
Teresita apartments are on three floors; On the first floor there is a kitchen with a view of the sea, a bathroom with a shower and a bedroom with a double bed. In the kitchen there is a sofa bed that sleeps one person. On the second floor there are two bedrooms with double beds and one bathroom with shower. One bedroom has a balcony with sea view. On the third floor there is a kitchen, a bathroom with a shower, a large living room, a double sofa bed and a sunroof. The sunroof has a seaview, a seating area and two tanning beds.
Our house is a stone house built about 400 years ago, and is surrounded by nature. The buildning was completely refurbished in 2017. Wild animals such as wild boars, foxes, rodents, and other animals are regular residents of this area. There are no particular problems if you observe the standards of living in the countryside.
- Buy mosquito spray!
- Our house is 2 km away from the nearest village along Blue Path. If you come on foot, do not forget to bring water with you.
- After the sunset the hiking path is completely dark and it is very dangerous to hike there.
- Assistance to get here:
If you do not want to hike to the house, or if you have heavy luggage, I can pick you up by my car at Corniglia train station. To get this service it is enough to notify me in advance about the time of your arrival.
- Medicines, first aid, health emergencies
In case you need to buy them before you get here. The nearest pharmacy is in Vernazza. If you feel unwell emergency vehicles can come to our home easily, thanks to our private driveway. Prevo is also served by a helicopter rescue service.
- You can always reach the owner by phone.
- During your stay, keep our environment and be rational in water and electricity use.
- Only people registered may stay in our property.
- The owner does not assume any responsibility for your money, jewelery or documents.
- Electricity is 220 V.
- Open fire and candles are not allowed in the house, not even on the terraces.
- Use the premises and equipment that are at your disposal as a good host.
- Please report the owner of damage or other problems.
- Please note that you are responsible for damages that occur due to your fault or the fault of the person you are responsible for, and that you are obliged to pay for it.
- On windy days PLEASE CLOSE or lock the doors and windows. The broken glasses will be charged.
- Non-aggressive dogs are welcome if they are accompanied by the owner.
- Please keep in mind that neighbors want to stay: avoid making noise in the apartments or in the terraces after 23:00 hours, we assume the right to turn you away from our property without a refund if you do not follow the rules.
- Check in after 2pm
- Check out before 11am
- The house has wifi