Feel at Home while enjoying your Holidays in this Renovated, Bright and Spacious 1 Bedroom & 1 Bath Vacation Condo Suite (upper unit) located next to Living Stone Golf Resort Hotel in a beautiful and quiet area of Cranberry Village.
Enjoy the central location and its proximity (about 10 -15 min drive) to Blue Mountain Village, Scandinave Spa, Scenic Caves, nearby Beaches, Marina, Ski Hills and about 20 min to Wasaga Beach.
Extras: Washer/Dryer, WiFi, Parking, Walking distance to Restaurants, Bars, Cafe.
Groceries, Shopping Plaza and Restaurants within 1-2 km from Condo (FreshCo, Metro, Walmart, Canadian Tire, Dollarama, Montana, Pizza Pizza, LCBO, Beer Store, Loblaws and more)
ONE NIGHT Reservation offered Sunday to Friday (except long weekends and holidays) and some weekends based on availability and last minute reservation.
Guests receive voucher that allows them to purchase Scandinave Spa Baths Access Pass at discounted rate Sunday to Friday (except Saturdays) - must be 19 years of age. Spa Terms and Conditions apply.
- Smart TV with Free Netflix (no cable TV at this time)
- Free WiFi High Speed Internet
- Blu-ray DVD
- Master Bedroom: Queen Bed with organic pillow top mattress
- Living Room: Pull-out Sofa Bed (Double)
- Two-room Bathroom with separate toilet and Walk-in Shower room accessible from Master Bedroom and Living/Family Room.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Fridge, Dishwasher, Stove/Oven, Microwave, Toaster and more.
- Keurig K-cup coffee maker, regular coffee maker, complementary coffee and tea
- Basic kitchen supplies: sugar, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar & various spices
- Flatware, Cookware & Dishes
- Linens and Towels are provided (We Do Not provide Beach/Pool Towels and Beach Blankets - you need to bring your own).
- Washer/Dryer with detergent
- Walk-out to sun filled deck/balcony with table and two chairs
- Free Parking
On site amenities (within 3 min walking distance):
- Living Stone Golf Resort Recreation Centre with Outdoor Heated Family Pool (summer only) and Tennis Courts - Pay per use facility.
- Bike Rental, Snowshoes & Ski Rental
Nearby Collingwood and Blue Mountain Beaches, Marina, Tours and Rental of kayaks, paddle boards, pedal boats and more.
Beautiful Trails start at the door - great for walking and biking.
Guests have access to the condo with no restrictions and free parking.
The unit is on the first floor and guests will be required to climb outdoor stairs.
Things to Note:
Check-in: 3PM or after
- Weekends - Minimum 2 Night Stay
- Holiday and Special Events Weekends - Minimum 3 Night Stay
- Rate is based on number of people indicated while making the reservation, all guests must be disclosed (including children and infants) prior to booking request.
- Fireplace currently can NOT be used.
- No Pets allowed.
- Please Contact me for further Information and Requirements.
- HST does not apply for reservations of 30 nights or longer.
Please be advised that VRBO.com & HomeAway.com display rates in US dollars. Please go to Rates and click on the Canadian currency for rates in Canadian dollars or go to HomeAway.ca and enter property ID 829649 in property search.