Feel at Home while enjoying your Holidays in this Renovated, Bright and Spacious 1 Bedroom & 1 Bath Vacation Condo Suite located next to Cranberry Resort Hotel in a beautiful and quiet area of Cranberry Village.
Enjoy the central location and its proximity (about 10 min drive) to Blue Mountain Village, Scandinave Spa, Scenic Caves, Beaches, Marina, Ski Hills and about 15 min to Wasaga Beach.
On Site Restaurants, Bars, Cafe, Bike Rental, Outdoor Family Pool*(see notes below) and beautiful trails ...
Groceries, Shopping Plaza and Restaurants within 1 km from Condo (FreshCo, Metro, Walmart, Canadian Tire, Dollarama, Montana, Pizza Pizza, LCBO, Beer Store, Loblaws and more)
ONE NIGHT Reservation offered Sunday to Friday (except long weekends and holidays)
All our guests receive coupon to access Scandinave Spa Baths at discounted rate Sunday to Friday (except Saturdays).
- Smart TV with Free Netflix
- Free WiFi High Speed Internet
- Blu-ray DVD
- Master Bedroom: Queen Bed with organic pillow top mattress and En-suite
- Living Room: Pullout Sofa Bed (Double)
- Unique two-room Bathroom with separate toilet and Walk-in Shower room accessible from Master Bedroom and Living/Family Room.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Fridge, Dishwasher, Stove/Oven, Microwave, Toaster and more.
- Keurig K-cup coffee maker, regular coffee maker, complementary coffee and tea
- Basic kitchen supplies: sugar, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar & various spices
- Flatware, Cookware & Dishes
- Linens and Towels are provided (We Do Not provide Beach/Pool Towels and Beach Blankets - you need to bring your own).
- Walk-out to sun filled deck/balcony with table and chairs
- Free Parking
ON SITE AMENITIES (within 2 min walking distance):
- Cranberry Resort Amenities*: Outdoor Heated Family Pool (summer only), Tennis Courts, Fitness classes and Aqua classes for the whole family, Golf course and more.
*NOTE: Cranberry Resort amenities are for small additional fee - Daily/Weekly passes can be purchased at the Resort to access Outdoor Family Pool and Tennis Courts - please inquire.
- Restaurants with Live Entertainment on Fridays & Saturdays, Bars, Cafes.
- Bike Rental, Snowshoes & Ski Rental
- Marina, Tours and Rental of kayaks, paddle boards, pedal boats...
- Beautiful Trails start at the door - great for walking and biking
Guests have access to the condo with no restrictions and free parking in front of the Unit.
The unit is on the second floor. Guests will be required to climb outdoor stairs.
Things to Note:
Check-in: 3PM or after
- Weekends - Minimum 2 Night Stay
- Holiday and Special Events Weekends - Minimum 3 Night Stay
- Rate is based on number of people indicated while making the reservation, all guests must be disclosed (including children and infants) prior to booking request.
- Fireplace currently can NOT be used.
- Please Contact us for further Information and Requirements.
- HST does not apply for reservations of 30 nights or longer.
Please be advised that VRBO & HomeAway display rates in US dollars. Please go to Rates and click on the Canadian currency for rates in Canadian dollars.