Heather Bank is located within the village of Tummel Bridge, surrounded by heather covered hills with birch, oak and pine trees in abundance. It is our home, which unfortunately we are only able to use for a few weeks of the year. However, we hope that you will make it your home from home while you are on holiday.
Tummel Bridge is situated at the west end of Loch Tummel in the beautiful unspoilt countryside of Highland Perthshire. Highland Perthshire is centrally positioned in Scotland which makes it an ideal base for touring other areas. However, there are so many things to see and do in the surrounding area that it is unlikely you will want to leave, at least not on your first visit.
Within a 20-30 mile radius of Tummel Bridge there is a diverse range of activities for all ages and interests. Everything from water-sports to bungee jumping, fishing to golfing, panning for gold to hill-walking along with craft courses, the ever popular Pitlochry Festival Theatre and of course retail therapy at the House of Bruar.
• A comfortable 3 bedroom/3 bathroom (2 en-suites) bungalow - also fold-down bed in study
• A large lounge with TV (Sky and Freeview), and board games available in cupboard
• A fully equipped large kitchen/diner
• Utility room with washing machine
• WiFi available
• Large garden and plenty of parking