Please call me before hitting the "Book Now" button.
Beautiful upscale 5 year old single family home in very nice quite friendly neighborhood, just 1 1/2 blocks from El Govenor Hotel, Sunset park and access to the beach. Walking through the 8 foot front door into living room gives you a breathtaking view through the kitchen all the way to the back of the house. Living room has a queen sleeper sofa, 2 beautiful recliners and a "55" tv with Blueray player. Kitchen is to die for, with custom cabinets, stainless appliances, 2 bar areas with stools at each. Totally screened in area off the back of the house has a nice sized porch with a perfect salt water pool. Outdoor furniture with 2 loungers. 3 master suites with giant walkin closets for each bedroom. Beautiful stone tile bathrooms, with access to back bath off of dining room. Main master off dining room in the back with king bed, "50" tv. Bathroom has walk in shower double sinks and a jetted tub. Back master has 2 queen beds and "39" tv with Blueray player. Bathroom has shower. Front master has a queen bed and "39" tv. Bathroom has bathtub/ shower combo. This is our actual home so everything you could ever want is provided for your use. Heavy duty beach wagon is provided so you can haul all your beach gear.
1. Please check out no later than 9:00 am (housekeeping starts at 9:00 am).
2. Load and start the dishwasher. USE ONLY DISHWASHER SOAP
3. Please wash and dry the beach towels and bath towels prior to departure.
4. Empty the fridge (discard food) and please take the trash out (trash chutes are
located both to the east and west of unit by elevators).
5. Remove used linens from main bed.
6. Remove used linens from sleeper sofa.
7. Remove used linens from bunk beds.
8. Please don’t forget to leave all the resort wrist bands (there will be a charge of
$10.00 for each unreturned resort/pool tags).
9. Please close the balcony sliding door and lock the front door.