About the unit:
Located on the border of the prestigious Heritage Woods and Westwood Plateau neighborhoods sits a beautifully decorated, large (700 sq ft) freshly renovated suite. Situated in a quiet culdesac, and nestled on a large greenbelt lot, you can enjoy the sounds of the creekside yard and walk to many schools and parks. This beautiful unit has its own separate entrance, is very close to bus stop, and features:
- In suite washer/dryer
- Big screen TV with thousands of channels
- High-speed internet
- Queen bed (queen air mattress if required as well)
- Toys, pack and play, exersaucer & bouncy chair for little ones
- Fully furnished apartment and stocked kitchen
- Private entrance
About the location: Spend less on accommodation and get more from your trip to Vancouver. Our suite is the perfect place to stay when traveling, relocating or working in Vancouver or visiting Coquitlam, Port Moody, Surrey, Burnaby (close to Simon Fraser University and Douglas College).
- Our neighborhood is a mountain biker or hiker's paradise. Cross the street to hike or bike any of the beautiful trails right outside the door - including the very popular Coquitlam Crunch
- Close to the Westcoast station (accessed easily by bus from our home if you don't plan to rent a car) which will take you to and from downtown Vancouver (25 min ride).
- Walking distance to Heritage Woods Elementary & Secondary, Aspenwood Elm, Bramblewood Elm and Summit Middle