BEAUTIFUL SEASIDE FROM TERRACE WITH
BOULEVARD AND BEACH ON 50 METER DISTANCE.
New!! We are new on Homeaway. that is why we do not have any reviews yet. however, we have been on other sites for a while and there we have an average rating of 9.4-9.7 out of 10 points
The apartment is in a unique and quiet location, near the old center of Antibes, front and rear large terrace (each 20 m2), so always sun, free view, with free parking on site.
The apartment is on the first floor with a view of the river
Small-scale Residence Belvedere du Cap. The very bright apartment has the
- free view on all sides,
- Always sun thanks to the large front and back terrace
- harmonica doors front and rear over the full width
- deckchairs, tables with chairs, and lounge chairs on the terraces
- Free from sound of the promenade, due to the fact that the apartment
Raised to the rear.
It is a newly renovated, complete and tastefully decorated apartment with the following
- a spacious bedroom with a large double bed of 160 x 200 cm
- a sofa-bed in living room 160 x 190 cm
- modern kitchen with fridge and freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, microwave and oven
- modern bathroom with shower, washer and dryer
- Satellite TV with German, English, French and Dutch channels and French cable TV, including NETFLIX access, with language subtitles of your choice
- Wireless WIFI
- ample storage facilities
- Parking on private grounds
The rent is weekly from Saturday to Saturday in high season. In lower season minimum 4 days
You pay on site 45 Euro on cleaning fee, consumption electricity, and tourist tax of 0.75 cents per adult. If you require bed linen and towels, you can rent a 15 euro per person.
Opposite the apartment is the promenade promenade with palm trees and fountains and
The intimate sandy beach, with beach tents and beach chairs.
The shallow water is very suitable for the beach (Plage du Ponteil)
A sailing school is available here, where you can rent a sailboat or catamaran. Also
A delicious bakery is around the corner. The remaining shops for groceries and nice restaurants are a short walk away.
Within walking distance there is the old town with the Provencal market, which is held daily, the Picasso museum, the many shops and numerous restaurants.
On the right leads to the Cap d'Antibes, with La Garoupe Bay and its famous beach tents, and the beautiful hiking trail around the Cap.
At the back, Juan les Pins is a 10-minute walk away, a lovely seaside resort, with many beach tents, and nice ladies fashion shops.
FIND YOUR WAY
The city bus takes you everywhere in Antibes.
The station in Antibes is a 15-minute walk, the regional bus at 7
Antibes is located in the center of the Cote d'Azur with:
Nice and airport at a distance of 20 km
Cannes at 10 km
Ferry to Monaco and St. Tropez in Juan les Pins.
Golf courses nearby in Valbonne, Biot, Mouans-Sartout, Mandelieu and Mougins.
Marineland for the children.