This stylish, modern, cosy house is the perfect base to enjoy and
explore Cornwall. It is close to all St Merryn has to offer, including
Rick Stein's Cornish Arms pub, so you may never feel like cooking!
There is always something to do locally, whatever the weather, such as
surfing, snorkelling, swimming or fishing. Padstow is just a couple of
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: 1 x double, 1 x twin.
* Bed linen & Towels: Linen provided, towels can be hired or bring
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Fridge/freezer, electric oven, electric hob,
* Nearest beach: 6.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Outdoors: Small enclosed rear decked garden with south-easterly
aspect benefiting from sunshine for most of the day, garden
* Parking: Parking for 1 car.
* Family facilities: Not provided, but can be hired.
* Pets: Maximum 2 pets allowed, £25 per pet per week. House cats also
* General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent; gas
c.h./hot water, heated towel rail bathroom.
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking