Charming, well-appointed barn conversion, in a tranquil location on a
working farm. Quality, comfort and attention to detail are evident in
the furnishings and decor, and underfloor heating ensures that you are
always a cosy. St Mabyn and St Tudy are about 1 mile; both have an
excellent pub (St Mabyn boasting a fine dining restaurant) and village
shop. Wadebridge is 5 miles.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Built-in oven, built-in microwave, induction
hob, refrigerator, freezer, slimline dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and high chair available for
hire @ £10 per item per booking.
* Outside: Patio, patio furniture, barbecue.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 8 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take