Clover Cottage, one of four holiday cottages on the Tregolls Farm in
Cornwall, is situated in Wadebridge in lovely gardens and has many
facilities for children with a games barn as well as ourdoor adventure
play area, and a guided tour of the farm and its animals available as
well as the nearby beaches at Rock and Padstow. The Eden Project at St
Austell and the Camel Trail are other family attractions.
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: 1 x double & 1 x twin.
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen & towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Built-in oven and hob, microwave, fridge,
freezer, dishwasher, dining table and chairs
* Nearest beach: Less than 11 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 5 miles.
* Outdoors: Maintained gardens, brick built barbecue area, picnic
* Parking: Ample private parking.
* Family facilities: Binoculars, cream tea, stairgate, barn with pool
table, table football, wendy house, laundry barn, tour of farm,
adventure play area, beach equipment, cot and highchair.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: Free WiFi provided, electricity and gas included; gas
fired central heating.
* Important notes: No smoking, no pets.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.