This charming character stone cottage is very handy for the centre of
the old town and all the facilities that Camelford has to offer. The
cottage has been comfortably and attractively furnished and offers
flexible accommodation for a couple, two couples or a small family. The
16th century Mason's Arms, once an old coaching inn, is only a minutes
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x double (4’6”) plus 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Built-in electric oven and hob, microwave,
refrigerator, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot, high chair and stair gate
provided, but no cot linen.
* Outside: Small gravelled garden, garden furniture.
* Pets: 1 medium-sized pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us
know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Night storage heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please note the first floor has very
restricted headroom of maximum 5'6” and slopes into the eaves so
may be unsuitable for many people.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking