This grade II listed building dates back to the 1820s, and is steeped
in history. Originally a Methodist Chapel, it then became the Sunday
School. Despite recent modernisation, the property has retained many
original features including the high level arched windows and slate
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: Double (4'6"), twin (3')
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Beware of open tread stairs to mezzanine level for
small children and those with mobility issues.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Built in electric oven, ceramic hob,
microwave, dishwasher, integral fridge and freezer, washing
* Nearest beach: 3.8 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1.5 miles.
* Outdoors: Patio area to the front with patio furniture and BBQ.
* Parking: On road parking immediately outside property and nearby.
* Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: Electricity and first bag of logs included in rent;
woodburning stove in lounge, low consumption digital electric
heaters in bedrooms, kitchen/diner, hall, under floor heating in
kitchen / diner, heated towel rail in shower room.
* Important notes: No smoking, mobile phone coverage varies, no
pets, beware of open tread stairs to mezzanine level for small
children and those with mobility issues.