A handsome bungalow in the heart of Suffolk's undisturbed countryside.
Benhall is designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is
close to the unique towns of Aldeburgh, Southwold and Snape making it a
wonderful choice for families or couples all year round.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
* Short breaks: Accepted at this property.
* Nearest Amenities: Less than 2 miles.
* Pets: Not accepted at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
* General: Oil heating. £100 security deposit required four weeks
prior to holiday.
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Microwave.
* Utilities: Electric oven and hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher,
* Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 2 En-Suites (1 bathroom, 1 shower room), 1
Living room, 1 Kitchen/Diner, 1 Utility, 1 Sunroom.
* Beds: 2 king siz beds.
Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Highchair available.
Outdoors: Rear garden with large lawn and small patio area and
* Parking: Private for two cars.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take