Charming 1920s recently restored brick cottage style house in the historic Old Windermere neighborhood. Best location in Charleston for those in the know. 1 minute drive over the bridge onto the peninsula/downtown and walking distance to everything you need.
- Recently renovated Kitchen with Stainless steel appliances and gas stove
- Original Hardwood floors
- 4 fireplaces
- 2 Covered Parking Spaces in carport in back of the house, plus additional room for parking in backyard area
- Sun room
- Open floor plan (very unique in a 1920s house)
- Washer/Dryer on-site
- Approximately 1500 square feet
Guests have access to entire house.
3 bedroom / 2 full bathrooms
Master Bedroom: King Size Bed
Guest Room #1: Full Size Bed
Guest Room #2: being used as an office (with a standing or sitting desk)
Historic Windermere is the best neighborhood in Charleston.
- 2 minute walk to Earthfare grocery store, Starbucks, Yoga studio, Barre studio, Yo Burrito Mexican Cantina and other restaurants and shops in Windermere
- 1 minute drive onto the Peninsula/Downtown Charleston. Uber rides from our house to the middle of the Peninsula/Downtown are less than $6.
- 10 minute walk to Avondale Bars and Restaurants
- 5 minute walk to California Dreaming Restaurant on the water in Charleston harbor
- 5 minute walk to Porter-Gaud School
- 15 minute drive to Folly Beach
- 15 minute drive to Sullivan's Island Beach
- 1 minute walk to the West Ashley Green Way (10 mile walking/biking trail)
Restrictions: No smoking & No pets
Owners: My wife and I are renting our beautiful home while away for the month of May. I will be available as needed via cell phone/email. We have family nearby that can assist if there are any issues or emergencies concerning the house.