You can step out of this converted fisherman's hut and up and over the
dunes directly onto the beach, a fabulous location for a seaside break.
The accommodation is characterful and comfortable, and can be used as a
base for beach walks, cycling, exploring the coast further along and
the Norfolk Broads.
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 miles
* Pets: 2 dogs allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom/day room, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, 1
dining room, 1 kitchen, 1 inner hall with shower cubicle
* Beds: 1 single day bed, 1 double bed
* Luxuries: TV, CD hi-fi, DVD player, WiFi
* General: O.F.C.H.
* Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge with ice box
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Linen and towels provided, also books and games.
* Outdoors: Verandah with bench seating, table and washing up area
and enclosed garden area to front with marram-type grass and
Norfolk reed, decked area to side of property, rear steep access to
* Parking: Private parking for 1 car . Charging point for electric
vehicle, standard type 2 socket is available on request.
Mobile signal - variable
* Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of
£150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking