You can step out of this converted fisherman's hut and up and over the
dunes directly onto the beach, a fabulous location for a seaside break.
The accommodation is characterful and comfortable, and can be used as a
base for beach walks, cycling, exploring the coast further along and
the Norfolk Broads.
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 miles
* Pets: 2 dogs allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom/day room, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, 1
dining room, 1 kitchen, 1 inner hall with shower cubicle
* Beds: 1 single day bed, 1 double bed
* Luxuries: TV, CD hi-fi, DVD player, WiFi
* General: O.F.C.H.
* Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge with ice box
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Linen and towels provided, also books and games.
* Outdoors: Verandah with bench seating, table and washing up area
and enclosed garden area to front with marram-type grass and
Norfolk reed, decked area to side of property, rear steep access to
* Parking: Private parking for 1 car . Charging point for electric
vehicle, standard type 2 socket is available on request.
Mobile signal - variable
* Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of
£150 is required for this property
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking