Haaa... at last, a real Nirvana! If this is what you seek, then you MUST book this loft. The colors, the light and open air, will make you BREATH AGAIN.... ( 15-20 minutes walk from the beach)... Cozy, artistic, cool, VERY comfortable and comes with free bikes! The original rate is $150-175 per night but it's reduced now for promotion! *** PLEASE NOTE: If my place is booked, PLEASE CONTACT ME. So I can open blocked dates or find you a place in my other beautiful apartments.
- Half Baths0
- Min StayNone
Stylish Beach Cottage - Loft / Private / Close to Beach & Abbot Kinney!
- Calendar last updated:
- Aug 24, 2018
About Dary Rees
I am an artist and a business woman. I own a gallery and represent many artists. You can see the gallery and about me at Very Venice Art and also my new app technology at Art Plus Home
Dary Rees purchased this Studio in 2002
Why Dary Rees chose Venice
* This rental is for a private and fully furnished studio * Included wireless internet and TV Dish with many movie channels. * Super close to LAX, Santa Monica, and Marina Del Ray! Take a stroll through funky Venice neighborhoods, explore the Venice Canals, walk to Venice Pier, and frolic at the beach! Abbot Kinney Blvd hosts some of the best shopping, entertainment, and dining in all of LA. The first Friday of every month is Food Truck Friday where all of LA's food trucks come and showcase AMAZING food of all types! Great for live entertainment, amazing weather, and fun vibes! * late check-in is OK! The neighborhood is a layback artsy, hip beach community with houses in the millions. It is one of the most attractive & popular neighborhood for celebrities and artists in the Los Angeles area. With many high-end restaurants, coffee shops and funky designers shops. My place attract celebrities too and there are many who live in my neighborhood. Just 2 streets away you can spot Julia Roberts, Tim Robbins and the guys from Seinfeld, walking his dogs. Just last week I had Jeremy Piven, the main actor from Entourage staying in my place for few days. So when you come down here, don't forget to ask me what are the best places to go and see them.
What makes this Studio unique
I offer more then any other listing in Venice: * FREE bikes * Free body surf boards * Laundry room on premises * Coolers to take to beach and much more...
Check-in: 3:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Great for long term OR short term stays! Excellent location; 6 miles from LAX, 4 miles from Santa Monica Pier and Santa Monica Promenade.
I offer more then any other listing in Venice:
* vaulted ceiling / artistic apt
* 5 min bike ride from beach / 15 min walk
* Quite rich neighborhood with many celbrities live around
* laundry on site
* your OWN private kitchen & bathroom
* Quite area in walking distance from Abbot Kinney and Lincoln Rd
* comes fully furnished with lots of dishes and accessories to make your stay enjoyable.
* Also included are Towels & Linens, and Toiletries ( i will provide with a hairdryer, soap, shampoo), some basic food, coffee, tea and much more.... All you need is your toothbrush :)
* FREE bikes
* Walking to the beach will take you about 15-20 min leisurely walk.
* The house is 5 min walking from the famous Abbot Kinney Blvd with many unique shops, coffee houses and great restaurants.
* Uber and Lyft are always available, and convenient ways to get around. Bus transportation is also available as well as bikes.
* I have other apartments available, so there may be other guests staying during your trip. It makes it so much fun!!
* located 4 blocks from California's largest Whole Foods Market; enjoy all day hot and cold buffet food bar, organic produce, organic meats, and some of California's freshest fruits and vegetables. You can also enjoy any of the 3 Farmers' markets located in the area during the week.