Let's get you and yours into the best home for your Big Sky adventure!!
This townhouse is located in Big Sky which is just a short distance from the West Yellowstone entrance to Yellowstone National Park.
Beautifully decorated contemporary Montana style townhome with over 2500 square feet of comfortable living space, including a 1-car garage. Post and beam construction and soaring 20 foot ceilings with 180-degree views of Lone Peak and the Gallatin Mountain Range.
* Open floor plan on the main living area includes a gourmet kitchen, breakfast bar, powder room, large living and dining room with a beautiful stone masonry fireplace and Samsung 55-inch Smart LED TV for your enjoyment. Plus a deck with large hot tub (accommodating up to 6 people) with views of Lone Peak.
* Master bedroom (located off of main living area) with king bed, large walk-in closet, TV and large private tile bathroom
* Upper level has two large bedrooms, each with a queen bed, ample storage and walk-in closets (TV in bedroom 1). One full-size ceramic bathroom on this level as well.
* Large lower level with den/bedroom with two bunk beds, and one pull-out queen sofa sleeper. including a 50' High Definition Television, CD/DVD player, and XBOX video games. Full ceramic bathroom, laundry and mudroom for ski/snowboard storage.
- High-Definition DIRECTV included with all national networks, ESPN, ESPN2, and more in HD!
- All linens, paper products, and soaps provided.
- Baby Crib and other items available
***Montana is a state where we receive snow on the ground 9 out of the 12 months. Therefore, we do not have air conditioning. If you would like (during your stay), we are more than happy to supply fans at no charge.***
***You can request humidifiers during your stay for an additional charge per humidifier.***