About this rental
- Pets welcome
- No smoking
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Crib · Queen
Bathrooms: 2, Half baths: 1
bathroom with tub - ensuite to double bedroom
bidet · Toilet · Combination tub/shower
bidet · Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after 5:00 PM
Check out before 9:00 AM
Maximum overnight guests: 66 people
Minimum age to rent: 2121
• Please, read the attached "Rental agreement", before booking. •Veuillez lire le "Contrat de location" ci-joint avant de réserver.
• Bitte lesen Sie vor der Buchung die beiliegende "Mietvertrag". • Prego, leggere le "Contratto di affitto" qui allegato, prima di prenotare.
Hosted by michele ferrara, ownerAsk a question
About michele ferrara, owner
We bought the property more than 20 years ago. We have done a big restauration work, in several installments. Planted olive trees and more wine. Reshaped the cellar, we make wine and oil for the family and guests, not a commercial production. We are retired, an ex computers systems manager and a librarian archeologist.
Why michele ferrara, owner chose Montefollonico
Secluded location in unmatched historical and agricultural territory. Historical and cultural sites nearby include Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino and Val d'Orcia (UNESCO World Heritage List), Cortona, Chiusi, Monte San Savino, Siena, Arezzo, Perugia and Lake Trasimeno which are all within 75 minutes drive. The thermal spas and bathing at Chianciano, Bagno Vignoni, Bagni San Filippo and Rapolano are no more than half an hour's drive away. There are three swimming pools within 10 kilometers and tennis courts, horseback riding and mountain biking are nearby.
What makes this House unique
Best fitted for people looking for history, arts, good food and nature. The farm offers a preserved country environment and social relations. You will be in a secluded place, from where you can reach Montefollonico, historical and lively village, to make your shopping, to drink something and see people at the sport bar. Or you can decide to go and see number of art sites in the whereabouts, or simply stay there.
- english, french, italian