This is a one bedroom condo/apartment with 1 1/2 bathrooms suitable for 2 people maximum located in Cuenca, Azuay Province.
This 900 square feet modern/contemporary loft apartment will keep you super comfortable during your stay in Cuenca. Enjoy all the comforts of a home for the same cost of an average hotel accommodation. Compare a hotel with a room with a bed and bathroom where here there is a fully equipped kitchen and living room.
Our Cuenca manager will give you a short orientation, answer any questions, and hand over the keys.
If you scroll down, you will find a 'checklist' of things to consider when examining other properties. Be sure to look it over to be certain this is the right fit for you.
Location, Location, Location
Situated in a modern building with a guard on duty 24/7, in a very convenient, central location within easy walking distance to all the amenities you could possibly want! The building has an elevator as well as underground parking should you have a vehicle.
• It is 6 blocks to the river, greenbelt, and the old colonial heart of Cuenca, ‘El Centro’
• 3 blocks away you will find a major supermarket and wine shop
• Don't want to cook some night, there are lots of eateries from pizza, Chinese, burgers, empanadas…just to mention a few
• Pharmacies, medical/dental offices, and two of the best hospitals in the city just 6 minutes walk.
• The soccer stadium is 2 blocks away
• For academics, CEDEI is a 5 minute walk, the University of Cuenca is just 5 blocks away and the University of Azuay is just one mile
• Want a taxi? A bus? 1 block and you’re set. It is only .25 cents by bus or $1.55 for a taxi ride to El Centro. Remember walking is only 6 blocks to the center.
Special rates for stays of 30 consecutive nights or more (scroll down).
Attributes of this apartment:
The first floor consists of the kitchen, breakfast bar, laundry closet with the washer/dryer, living room, and half-bath and sliding doors to the balcony with a table and chairs for two.
The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you’ll need (except food!)…gas cook top/oven, microwave, toaster, toaster oven, slow cooker, blender, coffee maker, juicer, food processor, and full size refrigerator. Coffee/tea, condiments, cooking oil and spices are also provided.
The living room is outfitted with a large L-shaped sofa, TV (with HDMI ports to connect your laptop), DVR (with library of 50+ DVD’s). An abundance of windows provide a good deal of light. As a bonus Internet and a cell phone are provided.
The upstairs area has a queen-sized bed situated to avoid possible noise. There are large built-in closets and a full bath with a large shower (towels and bedding provided). Custom sheets were made for the bed in April 2017. The alpaca spread is new as of April 2017 as well.