This lovely apartment is on the second floor, spacious (51 sq.m) and newly renovated, as well as fully furnished and equipped. It is centrally located, yet also situated in a quiet residential neighborhood very close to a great park and garden (Arditos Hill) with stunning views of Athens and the restored 1892 Olympic track which you can ran/walk in. The apartment sleeps up to four guests. Two can fit in the bedroom and two more in the double sofa bed in the living room.
The apartment features a cosy balcony in the front, but please be sure, when making your reservation, to ask the owner for the key to the rooftop (4th floor). You can enjoy your coffee or a glass of wine with views of the best Athens has to offer, including Lykabetus Hill and the Acropolis!!
The apartment also contains a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, oven, coffee and espresso machine; towels and linens; a washing machine/dryer; free Wi-Fi; air-conditioning; and a TV. If you are interested in preparing your own food, you can also help yourself to the offerings in the little herb garden on the balcony outside the kitchen.
Nearby are many excellent restaurants, old-style tavernas, and also a variety of small bars and cafés you can enjoy at all hours. Within walking distance you will find a kiosk, a bakery, coffee shops, a supermarket, a grocery, a fish-shop, pharmacy, hairdresser, beauty parlors, as well as many other shops.
Very convenient public transportation (3 trolley lines and 1 bus line) and a taxi-stand. Metro station approximately 15 minutes walking distance. You can also take the tram and enjoy a relaxing day in several stunning beaches of Athens.
On your arrival I will be there to welcome you to your home in Athens. In case of my absence my brother or my sister in law will be there to welcome you as well.
There may be few things, habits and house standards that might be completely different from those in your country. So please note the following rules:
- In Greek homes, quiet time is observed during specific hours (from 15.00 to 17.30 and from 23.00 to 8.00). Please try not to make noise during these hours.
- Passport details (name, passport number and place of issue location) will be requested upon arrival.
- Bathroom: Please don’t throw toilet paper, tissues or feminine hygiene products in the toilet.
- Trash: Please deposit your trash regularly in the grey or green colored trash collection containers that are located on the streets. The blue containers are for recycling only.
- Before departure we ask that you make sure to leave the house in the same condition in which you found it.
- If you cause damage to the apartment or discover that something is broken during your stay, please inform your hosts in a timely fashion. Please know that if you caused the damage, you will be expected to pay for it.