Located IN THE HEART of Mazatlan's famous Historic and Arts District, LAS OLAS ALTAS/EL CENTRO HISTÓRICO! Our flat is approximately 2,000 sq. ft, has 2 bedrooms/ 2.5 bathrooms, and sleeps 8 ppl. very comfortably. It's located across from a park, next door to the Museo Archeologico, and HALF A BLOCK FROM THE FAMOUS OLAS ALTAS BEACH! Within a 5-10 minute walking distance, you'll enjoy the famous Plaza Machado, the historic Angela Peralta Theatre, Mazatlan's 13-kilometer Malecon and many of Mazatlan's finest boutique restaurants.
- A/C in both bedrooms and in large living room
- New ceiling fans in every room, including the kitchen
- Mexican tile throughout, and brightly-colored orange, yellow and turquoise walls
- Master suite w/ king size tempurpedic bed and ensuite bathroom
- Guest suite w/ twin beds and ensuite bathroom
- Fully-appointed kitchen with new stove/oven, microwave, water cooler for filtered water
- Dining table seats 8
- Washer and Dryer so you can pack light!
- 2 Large sleeper sofas
- DSL/Wifi/Local phone number and phone provided for making local calls
- Flatscreen TV
- Front and back patios offer outdoor spaces for grillin' or chillin'
- Half bathroom enclosed in gated front patio for washing off sandy feet and swimsuits!
- Very safe! Keyed iron gate to enter grounds, 2nd keyed iron gate to enter front patio, 3rd keyed door to enter flat
- 1 dedicated parking space in gated garage
- Weekly maid service (every Friday at 11:00 a.m.)
Directly across the street, you'll find the "Cheers" of Mazatlan, Macaw's, and well-known Mazatlan Chef Angelina's Cafe - both open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Turn left once outside our gated property to head towards The Plaza Machado, and you'll pass so many of Mazatlan's best stops - Casa Etnika Art Cafe, LOOK Vintage & Modern Gallery, La Mona (for the BEST PIZZA in Mazatlan!) and El Presidio, Mazatlan's newest five-star restaurant - just to name a few hot spots.
Turn right once outside the gated grounds; and you'll hear and smell the sea as you approach Mazatlan's famous Malecon - a paved, beachside walkway that stretches 13 kilometers, and provides for a beautiful morning jog or walk, or an oceanside breakfast or cup of coffee at any one of Las Olas Altas Blvd.'s many seaside restaurants. Better than Starbucks, The Looney Bean, has amazing local coffee and breakfast fare. Just steps away from your front door, you can rent bikes or rollerblades for a day of touring the city your way.
You don't want to miss Mazatlan's truly magical and ever-changing sunsets from the famous restaurant and watering hole, The Puerta Vallara, just steps from your vacation rental. After sunset, enjoy your evenings with seaside dining, dancing and nightlife on the Malecon. A 2-5 minute walk, brings you back to your serene vacation rental to watch a movie on Netflix or have wind down with an evening nightcap.
Our flat is great for a romantic, couple's getaway, a family vacation, or for friends looking for an authentic experience that's still right in the middle of all the action that Mazatlan has to offer!