Sawmill 102 - a SkyRun Breckenridge Property
- Ski-In/Gondola-Out location
- Indoor shared hot tubs
- In town location provide easy access to shops, restaurants, and bars
Ski-in access on Peak 8! Be right in the heart of downtown Breck with easy ski-in access and one of the most coveted spots. This 2 bedroom 2 bath unit is upgraded throughout with comfortable furniture and oversized bedrooms. Enjoy the gas fireplace and the large flat screen TV in a large living room with planting of seating.The floor-to-ceiling stone gas fireplace is the perfect accompaniment to this in town location. The Sawmill Creek complex offers covered parking, 2 indoor hot tubs, elevator, and free shuttle stop at the entrance of the complex.
This home has a king master suite with a TV. The second bedroom features 2 queen beds with TV and an ensuite bath. There is additional accommodations for 2 with a queen sleeper sofa in the living room.
-- 2 bedroom/2 bath
-- Sleeps: 8
-- Lifts: Ski-in/Walk out location
-- Town: Walk to town/in-town
-- Views: Town and complex vies
-- Hot Tub: 2 indoor shared hot tubs
-- Outdoor Space: Private balcony and a shared gas BBQ in the common area
-- Living Room: Gas fireplace, queen sleeper sofa
-- Dining: Seating for 6 and 3 at the bar
-- Laundry: In home washer/dryer
-- Parking: 1 car allowed (garage/outdoor parking - first come/first served)
-- Standard Amenities: High speed Internet, linens provided
-- No Pets/No Smoking
-- Must be 25 Years of Age
-- Air Conditioning: NO. Due to the mild high alpine climate, many properties are not equipped with air conditioning.
Sawmill Creek offers convenient "ski-in" access directly off the 4 O'Clock Run! Guests may get to the slopes via a free shuttle which conveniently stops at the entrance of the complex; or walk (10 min) to the Peak 8 Gondola on Park Ave. Historic Downtown Breckenridge is located 1 block east of Park Ave (just down Ski Hill Rd).
WINTER SKYCARD PROGRAM: The Winter SkyCard program offers FREE activities and services during your stay. Our Winter program runs from Nov 15 - Apr 15. We offer actives all provided by local companies including:
- 1 FREE R/T Airport Transfer via Summit Express
- 1 FREE Ski Rental from Alpine Sports (for each night you stay)
PARKING: Parking in Breckenridge is strictly enforced. To avoid towing or a ticket adhere to posted signs and parking allocations at all times. If you need additional parking for more cars, paid overnight parking is provided by the Town of Breckenridge in two areas of town, 1) south of town at the Stephen West Ice Arena and 2) north of town (also accepts RVs and trailers) at the Airport Road satellite parking lot.
Breckenridge Business License No: 46832Blue River Business License No: BL15-000214State Sales Tax License (Summit): 02870210-0001State Sales Tax License (Blue River): 02870210-0002
What to be aware of:
- Its a short walk to the Gondola and Main Street Breckenridge with over 150 restaurants and shops, but you can ski in to the property via 4 O'Clock run.
- Unit is on the second floor, but there is an elevator for easy access.
- Only one car allowed at the complex with assigned covered spot, but once your here you can walk or use the free shuttle.
What You'll Love:
- Outdoor BBQ and picnic areas
- Ski-in on 4 O'Clock Run and walk-out to the gondola or shuttle
- Free shuttle stop at the front of the complex