Find no shortage of fun at Paradise Palace in Paradise Village! This modern home’s shining feature is the private pool and hot tub situated in the back yard, available just for your group’s use. Find yourself sitting poolside, roasting marshmallows on the fire pit, or cooking on the fantastic built-in grill. At night, our guests love to use the custom lights that illuminate the pool and hot tub- featuring several fun light sequences.
Unique features of Paradise Palace:
• Private pool and hot tub with custom light sequences
• Covered poolside back patio with a BBQ, lounge chairs, and a firepit
• Expansive upper balcony with lounge seating and THE BEST unobstructed views of Snow Canyon
• Large theater room with a PS4, games, Blu-ray DVD player, and 20+ movies
• Foosball, air hockey, and hoop shoot games
• Outdoor gaming equipment provided (volleyball, badminton, pickle ball and more)
• Custom 14-person dining table
• Spacious kitchen fully stocked with cooking utensils and appliances
• Board and card games provided
• TV’s throughout the home with cable access
Paradise Village at Zion boasts spectacular community amenities, including a 2-tier resort pool with a waterfall grotto, 20-person hot tub, and shallow kids wading pool. The clubhouse area includes a covered poolside lounge, expansive lawn space and a workout room. Just a 5-minute walk from the village is Harmon’s Grocery and Archie Gubler Park, where you’ll find pickle ball courts, a sand volleyball court, a playground, baseball fields, walking/biking trails, and much more.
• 4 miles to Tuacahn Amphitheater
• 6 miles to Snow Canyon State Park
• 20 miles to St. George Municipal Airport
• 25 miles to Sand Hollow State Park
• 47 miles to Zion National Park
• 125 miles to Las Vegas
• 145 miles to Bryce Canyon National Park
• 156 miles to Lake Powell
There is a year-round flat fee of $75 to heat the private swimming pool and hot tub for every reservation.