Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath. Sleeps 4, Children Welcome Covid-19 Refundable
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - not in house or on property up to $500 finenot in house or on property up to $500 fine
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Residential property quiet is important. No smoking or pets. No heavy drinking or drugs. $50 fine for missing keys. HOST MUST KNOW YOUR ARRIVAL TIME.
- $100 fine if you disturb other residents. If there are more guests than reserved it is $25/nt per guest. If #of guests exceeds max.guests must depart.
- Minimum $50 fee for late check.out.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
I am the owner of a small local and reputable company representing accommodations in Metro Boston since 1981 and a long-standing member of the Greater Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau, Massachusetts Lodging Association and Professional Association of Innkeepers International. We own, manage and work closely with each property owner to ensure that they meet safety standards, are well maintained, clean and in desirable locations, giving you comfort in knowing there are no scams and meeting your expectations. Our team at Bed and Breakfast Associates Bay Colony have detailed knowledge of the accommodations and locations. We encourage phone conversations, give personal attention to each inquiry, and are totally committed to providing each guest with exceptional quality, value and customer service.
Why Marie chose Thompson Square - Bunker Hill
Comfortable and Pleasant apartment with full kitchen. Near the Bunker Hill monument, which is on the historic Freedom Trail.