Just to be clear there are pending reservations for Dec, Jan, still waiting to confirm with deposits. If you are interested pls. send me your specific dates. Winter rates are the highest of the year, holidays Xmas _ New Years additional. Prices can change daily. FYI*
$*$*$*$* *Click more Details below_see Hawaii MLS 201719714
Please note that this condo is NOT on the island where volcanic eruptions are taking place! That is happening on the Big Island of Hawaii. Our condo is on the island of Oahu, three islands to the north west of the Big Island of Hawaii.
ALOHA ALL PRICES CHANGE CONSTANTLY SOMETIMES DAILY -
FOR ACCURATE PRICE FOR THE DATES YOUR INQUIRING ON WITH CLEANING AND TAX, TO GET AN ACCURATE PRICE FOR THE DATES YOUR INQUIRING ON WITH CLEANING AND TAX. FOR AN ACCURATE QUOTE INCL. TAX AND MOVE OUT CLEANING NO RESORT FEES CONTACT MANAGER
All e-mails are answered daily
Please check the calendar under the map on the right as the year fills up so you can check quickly at a glance if available for your stay then email manager.
New Listing at The Pacific Monarch
studio sleeps 4 Peek a boo ocean View
Clean completely up graded in 2011
**Just added full size Apt. Refrigerator
Fridge & Upper Freezer**
Rooftop pool (34th floor), sauna + hot tub. Free WIFI/ Internet, 700 FT to Beach (right up from Dukes Statue). Fully equipped studio condo. Sleeps up to 4 (3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children). Clean, updated and bright suite.
Very safe building with an on-site property manager and 24 hour front desk should you need any assistance during your stay. Not to worry if your flights are delayed.
* Laundry facilities on 3rd floor
* Recreation Floor/TV, couches, chairs and reading room on top floor with panoramic mountain/ocean views plus shower, toilets and sauna overlooking Diamond Head
* Lobby and secured building/elevators
* Nightly secured garage parking attached to building Hourly or $30 per day maximum - No car really needed - Rent a car from Enterprise or Alamo right behind our building. Opens at 7:00 a.m. and drop car off by 8:00 p.m. Do a tour of the island and save on any parking costs.
* Ice Machine in lobby
* ABC around corner, Food Pantry down the street, Farmers Market behind our building on specified days (ask front desk)
Parking is attached to the building: $30 a day.
E-mail replies within 24 hours~
Make it a Waikiki Beach Vacation Book today this building is a very popular return spot for all so don't get left out in the cold.