Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
On the sixth floor, with a superb vantage point over Paris and a wraparound balcony from which to enjoy it, Boulevard de la Bastille is more than a little impressive. First along is the sitting room, which has a dining table at one end, two striped-velvet sofas at the other and curios – vases, silverware, exotic statuettes – in every corner. Along two of the walls are rows of windows, all of which open onto the balcony, where you’ll find a table and chairs.
To the left of that there’s the kitchen – cream-painted and contemporary – and then the hallway curves round towards the second bedroom, which also gives onto the balcony. Beyond that, you’ll come to a shower room, two toilet rooms and, just on the left, the master bedroom. This room has a queen-size bed, antique furnishings and an ensuite bathroom. And its windows – of course – open onto the balcony.:
- This home has a communal heating system which is set by the building management company.
- This home has air-conditioning in the master bedroom only. Let us know if you'd like extra fans for your stay.
- The fireplace in this home is ornamental.
- One loveable dog lives at this home. He won't be around during your stay, but this home may not be suitable for people with allergies.
- The jacuzzi in the master ensuite is currently out of order.