You're heading to Newport Beach, and everyone is relying on you to pick the right vacation rental.
Let's chat, and see if Groundswell Unit E is right for you.
"What is this vacation rental like?"
- This is a second floor 2 bedroom 2 bath oceanfront apartment in a 6 apartment building, right on the boardwalk, with a large private patio, the grassy Balboa Park, the sand, and the water straight ahead. The location is just a block from the edge of Balboa Village, full of shops, restaurants, bars and activities. The apartment itself is roomy, properly equipped and well maintained. The living room and deck opens up to amazing views of the Pacific ocean, Balboa Pier, and Balboa Park.
The master bedroom has a queen-size bed, and the second bedroom has two full-sized beds. Each bedroom has a separate full bath. There is also a queen-size futon in the living room. It technically sleeps 8, but you should consider the layout and bed sizes to see if that works for your group. The kitchen is nicely upgraded, with granite countertops and tons of amenities. There is also a modest balcony with chairs, table and a propane BBQ.
Another nice feature of this unit is that this building has multiple apartments, so if you have large groups with different schedules, you can rent a few units and bring everyone together for a big vacation.
"Is it well outfitted?"
- Yes. In addition to WiFi, cable, a fully equipped kitchen, linens, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, automated keypad door locks, guest welcome tablet and a coin-op washer and dryer in the garage, it also has a basic starter supply of soaps, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, enough to get you going for your stay.
"Will it be clean?"
- Yes! Our cleaners will have it cleaned, stocked, beds made, and ready to move in.
"How is the parking?"
- Adequate. Each unit in this building gets one parking space in the carport. The carport is a little tight to maneuver in and out of, but nearly any vehicle will fit. There is some street parking nearby, and a large amount of metered short and long term parking within a few blocks.
"How about the price?"
- This is a clean, comfortable 2 bed 2 bath boardwalk vacation rental sweeping views of the coast, and is priced accordingly.
"Is this the right vacation rental for me?"
- It's the right rental for someone who wants a reliably clean, cozy and comfortable 2 bed 2 bath oceanfront vacation rental unit by the Balboa Pier. One that is both on the beach, enjoying panoramic Pacific views and immediate access to the surf and shopping, and yet still is slightly secluded.
Being on the second level, you get less noise, and you don't have an endless stream of pedestrians on the boardwalk looking into your window, which is a constant issue on the ground floor. If you want to get close to the beach without the beach always getting close to you, this is a great choice.
(This unit rents Friday to Friday for Summer 2018. No air conditioning (but a great ocean breeze). No smoking, in the unit or on the premises. Inquire for pets. Minimum primary renter age of 25. Photo ID required. Short Term Lodging Permit: SLP 12010)