A bright wee apartment with free parking, shared garden located at the centre of everything in the historic city of Edinburgh.
A 10 min walking radius from apartment covers Holyrood Palace/Park (2 min), Royal Mile (3-5 min), Calton Hill (10 min), Scottish Parliament (3 min). 20 mins walk to Princes Street and Waverly Station.
My apartment is ideal for anyone looking to enjoy a quiet & quality stay in the heart of the city, be it business, leisure or tourism. Hope to see you soon :)
Before we start, here are 3 THINGS PEOPLE LOVE about the place 1. The LOCATION is simply amazing. We are at the CENTRE of EVERYTHING in Edinburgh and you can WALK everywhere around town from our place.
2. Our building has a lot of character. It is a typical tenement, built in late 1800’s. The apartment is SPACIOUS, with high ceilings, NATURAL light & smart interiors.
3. THE FREE CAR PARKING on the street in front of the building allows you to enjoy the visit without worrying about your vehicle.
Here are 3 THIGS TO CONSIDER before renting:
1. We live in the residential area, so no parties, loud music or any kind of loud noise is permitted after 11:00 PM in our home.
2. The building is MORE THAN 100 YEARS OLD. We put a lot of tender, love and care to maintain it. The washroom feature a bathtub, which might not be the best option for people who have mobility problems.
3. The flat is located ON THE 2nd FLOOR and the building DOES NOT have a lift, so please be ready to walk few flights of stairs.
The entire Apartment is available for the visitors.
This adds up to:
- fully equipped kitchen with snacks, tea & coffee and fruits to get you started. In case you feel like exploring the next door Holyrood Park there is a picnic basket supplied.
- bathroom with provided towels, basic toiletries & hair dryer,
- comfortably furnished living room with sofa bed,
- cosy bedroom overlooking the street.
There is also shared garden accessible from the main staircase.