- Large covered porch
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- 5 Adult Bikes to enjoy the sites in Watercolor
- Located in Watercolor's most desired Park district
- 2 blocks to the beach and beach club
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have complimentary access to 5 award winning community pools, the use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse and, for an additional cost, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and 2 tennis courts at both WaterColor and Shark's Tooth Club.
DETAILS: Spend your next WaterColor vacation at 136 Silver Laurel Way! This charming five bedroom cottage resides in the Park District of WaterColor and offers quick access to Watercolor's many amenities. The first floor of this five bedroom cottage offers four spacious bedroom options, which include a king bedroom, a queen bedroom, a bedroom with a day bed and trundle, and a bunk room that contains two sets of double bunks.
The second floor is comprised of a spacious living area and kitchen. The gourmet kitchen boasts granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, and a dining area. Also located upstairs is the master bedroom which features a king sized bed and an attached private bath. Enjoy the Florida weather while relaxing on the covered porch or cruise over to Seaside on the 5 bikes! Check availability and book today!
- Bunk Room: Two Full over Full Bunks, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Day Bed with Twin Trundle, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk and Tub
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.