A spacious one bedroom vacation rental in London’s Marble Arch district.
- 1 bedroom with a full en-suite bathroom and a sofa bed in the living room
- Perfect for a couple or family of four
- 2nd floor flat without an elevator
- 60 sqm apartment with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a washing machine
- Close to Marble Arch Underground Station (Central Line), Hyde Park and the Oxford Street shopping area
- Easy access to all of the must-see attractions including Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Piccadilly Circus and the West End
About the apartment:
This 60 square square meters Marble Arch holiday rental is located on the 2nd floor of a secure residential building without a lift. These romantic accommodations in central London are perfect for a couple or even a small family looking for a central place to stay in England’s capital city.
Upon entering you are greeted by the fully equipped kitchen with a stove, dishwasher, mini refrigerator and freezer, toaster, microwave, coffee maker teakettle and more. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans and other utensils. The flat also has a clothes washing machine and drying rack so you can pack lightly and save room in your luggage for some special London souvenirs. An iron and board are provided for your convenience. There is a dining table and chairs should you decide to stay in and cook one evening instead of going out to one of the many restaurants around Marble Arch.
Next to the kitchen lies the large living area containing a large sofa, armchair, coffee table, decorative fireplace, flat-screen TV with cable and more. The couch can be converted into a sofa bed to sleep two additional guests if necessary and extra linens are provided for this bed. There is a free Wi-Fi Internet connection available throughout the apartment.
The bedroom contains a large double bed with big windows allowing plenty of natural light to flow in. You have all the storage space you could need with a walk-in closet and wardrobe with hanging space and drawers for all your clothes. All bedding, sheets and pillows are provided and you will find the bed neatly made on arrival. The bathroom is located en-suite to the bedroom and is only accessible by going through the bedroom. It features a combination bathtub/shower, toilet, hand sink, towel heater and hair dryer. Complementary toilet rolls, shampoos, shower gels and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay. Luxurious bath towels are provided for 4 people as well.
The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your stay should warm temperatures be in the London weather forecast.
A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in London.
About the Marble Arch Location:
This short stay rental property in London’s Marble Arch neighbourhood could not be any more central. Situated just seconds away from the famous Oxford Street, you will find all of the world’s most popular stores. It is perfect for anyone looking to go on a shopping spree in London. You’ll also find some traditional English pubs and great dining opportunities in the area.
Marble Arch Tube Station (Central Line) is located just down the street and provides easy transport connections to all the tourist attractions in London. With the London Underground, you can easily reach sights such as Buckingham Palace and the London Eye, visit Westminster Abbey and Big Ben, or go shopping at Harrods Department Store. The Tube stations also create easy links to reach London’s Heathrow, Gatwick or Luton airports.
Hyde Park is easily accessible by foot and provides endless opportunities for walking, jogging or running in London. You can rent a canoe to explore the Serpentine River and experience London like a local. A picnic in Hyde Park is an ideal way to spend a sunny afternoon in the city. No visit to London would be complete without passing by Kensington Palace and Gardens, home to Prince William and Princess Kate Middleton.
For those looking for entertainment in London, head over to the West End Theatre district where you can catch a Broadway show and admire the lights and sights of Piccadilly Circus. Harry Potter fans will certainly appreciate a Warner Brothers Studio Tour. If you’re looking to meet your favourite celebrity, why not visit Madame Tussaud’s wax museum where you can get up close to some of the world’s most important (wax) figures! With its comfortable setup and excellent location, there’s no better place to live like a Londoner than this London vacation rental.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Checkout is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: £80
- Damage Deposit. £400. This will be pre-authorised on your credit card during the check-in.
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties or events and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 4 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.