Housed in what was formerly Silvermills House dating from around 1760 and located in the cosmopolitan Stockbridge area of the Georgian New Town, this stunning 3 bedroom apartment offers a luxury stay in the heart of Edinburgh.
This ground floor apartment has been stylishly converted in a seamless fusion of old and new. The open plan kitchen, dining and living area is south facing and bathed in natural light. Original artwork, sourced locally and from travels abroad, alongside vintage and contemporary furniture create a relaxed and sophisticated feel. Every detail has been carefully considered to ensure a truly memorable stay. Accommodation: hall, open plan kitchen, dining and living area, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, 1 ensuite bathroom, 1 master bathroom. The apartment comfortably accommodates 5 people.
- Luxury linen
- Contemporary kitchen with all the latest mod cons to make your stay as effortless as possible. Beautifully appointed with high end appliances and extensive kitchen equipment
- Luxury complimentary toiletries
- Wifi -
Private onsite parking
- High chair and travel cot (no bedding provided with travel cot)
Guests will either be met by our host on arrival or will be provided with an electronic code to access the apartment. The host is just a phone call away for any queries.
The apartment is located in cosmopolitan Stockbridge with its wealth of cafes, bars and boutiques. The delightful Royal Botanical Gardens, Inverleith Park and the Waters of Leith are located on the apartment’s doorstep, with the centre of Edinburgh being a short 15 minute walk away. Edinburgh itself has a spectacular array of architecture - including the castle, the medieval closes of the Old Town, the Georgian splendour of the New Town, and the contemporary vibe of Leith. There are numerous galleries, museums, attractions and of course, the annual Edinburgh Festival on offer. Edinburgh also boasts a number of Michelin-starred restaurants, laidback cafes and cool bars/pubs– with many a fine ale and whisky to be sampled. Edinburgh is the perfect base for exploring further afield – to St. Andrews, Glen Coe, Gleneagles, to name but a few.
Just a few minutes walk to the city centre and Edinburgh Waverley train station, Edinburgh trams and numerous bus routes. Private off street parking is available for one car directly in front of the apartment.
Other things to note
- A host of supermarkets, specialist shops, restaurants, cafes and bars are within a 5 minute walk of the apartment.
- A farmers' market is held every Sunday in Stockbridge where a range of local produce can be purchased (again a 5 minute walk from the apartment).