* This centrally located ocean view popular Kahala condo #121 at Poipu Kai Resort was refurbished in 2017 with furnishings, bedding, decor, outdoor furniture, 2 HDTV's, 4 new powerful ceiling fans, portable A/C unit in master bedroom, Bluetooth speakers, DVD players, mattresses, kitchen equipment, coffee makers, towels, new artwork, beach gear, bikes and more.
* Ideal because it is just steps to the best of Poipu: 4 beaches, large pool, hot tub, 8 tennis courts (fee for tennis only), 70 acres of lush grounds at Poipu Kai Resort, restaurants, bars, extensive Koloa Heritage trail system, greenbelts, ocean view gas grills, and more. (I also own/operate vrbo 356157*146331*968435)
* More guest comments found in Owner section's Guest Book
* All photos are current as of April 2017
* This second floor corner (extra breezes and light) floor plan is the most desirable as it features tall cedar-paneled cathedral ceilings (no neighbors above - townhome style) and additional side windows for maximizing trade winds.
* Cal king in master; two twins in loft and sleeper sofa in living room.
* 11 windows, two newer 6-ft and 8-ft Anderson slider doors, louvered lanai patio door and two loft windows provide great air flow & light
* Fully-stocked kitchen with 25-cubic-ft frig and all newer stainless appliances. Keurig, rice cooker, blender, Moen faucet, food processor, salad spinner, toaster, and more. Dish soap, dishwasher detergent, paper towels, sponge, dish cloths, cleaning supplies included.
* Sleeper sofa in living room with foam topper, Cal king in master with memory foam gel mattress topper and two twins in the loft with memory foam gel mattress topper.(Most of the one-bedroom units are Kahala are on the third floor so just one flight of stairs is more desirable.)
* Soaring cedar cathedral vaulted ceilings provide great air flow and a more open inviting environment.
* Owned/managed by owner who has over thirty years of hotel and vacation rental experience.
* New 55" and 48" Samsung HDTV with new DVD player (Netflix, Hulu, etc.) Premium cable in living room.; free WiFi
* Beautiful 5-minute walk by trail to Brennecke and Poipu State Beach.
* Convenient to restaurant and bar (open 7am-10pm) but far enough away that you will hear any noise.
* 1050sf of interior space on 3 levels plus 204sf of covered lanai space -- almost twice as big as a 640sf Kiahuna Plantation one-bedroom unit!
* Dedicated outdoor parking space #121 is just steps from the main floor condo entrance.
* Sleeping loft upstairs features two twin beds, new powerful 9600cfm fan and is accessed by steep spiral staircase. (minimum age 6 years).
* New portable LG A/C in the master bedroom with remote (ideal for conservative evening use only); Cal king bed A/C augments trade wind flow. Ceiling fan. 48" Samsung HDTV (2016) in master.
* One ocean view lanai and a second mountain view lanai provide additional 204 sf of relaxation space.
* Stackable apartment-size Whirlpool washer/dryer (detergent/dryer sheets provided)
* Living room features 55-inch new (2016) Samsung HDTV and sleeper sofa. bed and new powerful ceiling fan.
* Large fully-tiled bathroom features oval soaking tub and separate shower with 66-in vanity; hair dryer; new LED lighting. Martex towels. Bar soap provided.
* A total of four new ceiling fans provide optimal air flow.
* Outdoor Bluetooth speakers provided and new BluRay DVD player with Hula, Netflix, etc options.
* Fun Closet: Boogie boards*umbrellas*toys*beach towels*new Tommy Bahama beach chairs*coolers*picnic basket*floaties*mats*picnic basket*rain ponchos*snorkel
*Two new adult bikes: 29" men's Schwinn; women's 26" Margaritaville beach cruiser.
*Games, cards, DVD library; Bose stereo with Hawaiian music
* LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: This condo is 1/2 mile from Poipu Shopping Center with abundant shops, Keoki's Paradise and 7 more restaurants, groceries, Starbuck's coffee, art galleries, hula dancing demonstrations.
* Take a short walk on the trail to Brennecke's Beach Broiler or the beachfront grill at the Waiohai (with live happy hour music). 1 minute to 8 tennis courts (2 with brand new surfaces; new pro)
* This condo is within short walking distance to Kalapaki Joe's restaurant (breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner 7am-10pm) for great take-out selections or ocean view dining. 30 beers on tap (no noise issues - restaurant on opposite side). * Popular Kukuiula (Dine-Shop-Art-Farmers Markets) is just a mile away.
* 8 gas grills located downstairs from this condo and in several scenic locations near the 400 Building and ocean view tennis courts.
* Watch tennis and water aerobics from this condo and enjoy the stunning evening turquoise pool views.
* Several gas grills located at building 1, 4 and near tennis courts; BBQ utensils provided.
* Much better value than comparable quality Poipu hotel room