Lux. 1- 4 Bed Villa with Pool Sunset Views- Award Winning Rental
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Special rates for couples and two couples using one or two bedrooms-ask for detail! Tropical Samui, in the Gulf of Siam, off the east coast of Thailand - stunning views, peaceful beaches, fantastic diving, great sailing, superb golf, fine cuisine, relaxing spa's. The holiday villa is located on the sunset coast of tropical Koh Samui, 2 kilometers from the Island Capital of Nathon and 20 minutes from the airport, set in 2500 square meters of hillside gardens, within private hillside land. Only a few hundred meters from the sea, offering superb panoramic views of the azure waters of the Gulf Of Siam, marine activity of Nathon Port, nearby tropical islands and the rain forest, Samui Sunset Pavilions villa rental is an ideal family facility. Our tropical holiday villa makes an ideal retreat for all, yet is within easy reach if you seek an activity vacation. The 650 sq.m. designer villa has 4 air conditioned Bedroom En-Suites , ground floor living area, fully equipped kitchen, an elevated reading lounge and a Sunset Bar at the apex, all with balcony views.
Tropical living: A private driveway leads down to the car port, tropical pond, entrance porch and Hall. Views though to the lounge overlook the large Infinity Pool and the ocean beyond.
In addition to the air conditioned bedrooms, bar and Buddha lounge, fans are located throughout the villa and each bedroom suite has ample ventilation for daytime use.
All rooms have extensive ventilation to enjoy the tropical atmosphere, living outside inside!
We recommend opening all doors and windows during the daytime, but closure of external doors at night. The staff will close up at dusk but feel free to re-open as you require, remembering to close when you retire. We leave the pool deck open unless we are all upstairs, in which case we suggest closing. The bar and Buddha room are more comfortable with doors and windows open until you retire. In other words we practice normal personal security, as you would at home.
Koh Samui: Covered in coconut plantations and tropical rain forest, surrounded by beautifully soft, sandy beaches, Samui is easily reached by direct, non stop, flights from Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur, with domestic flights also available from/to Phuket, Pattaya and Krabi. Regular sea ferries to Samui facilitate travel by road or rail from Bangkok and other locations.
The island has evolved in recent years to become one of the regions foremost high end family tourist destinations, with good infrastructure, international medical facilities, a wealth of fine dining and a very busy social calendar, including The Tropical Island Regatta.
Many excellent facilities mingle with the more simple beach restaurants.
Samui enjoys three seasons, rarely experiencing the monsoons so common in other parts of Thailand. Cooler - for Samui - October to January, Hotter - February to May and Pleasant - June through September. The heaviest rainfall is usually in November to Mid Dec.
Nearby: Just a few minutes from the villa on the main ring road you will find an increasing range of interesting beach side bars and restaurants. The Four Seasons, Mai Samui & The Passage are a few minutes away, Nikki Beach Resort 8 mins and other west coast attractions are 10-20 minutes drive. Excellent GOLF is within easy distance.
Nathon is the Island capital and is the prime sea port for passengers and cargo. It is, however, the least affected by tourist development, successfully maintaining a local feel with several markets and a wealth of smaller tourist shops where haggling is the accepted practice.
There is a fascinating centre street of historic Chinese shop houses that should not be missed, along with an exotic fruit market and cooked food fair. Nathon town has a wealth of keenly priced stores and a Tesco Supermarket.
Your villa concierge can arrange in villa massages, tours and other activities. Staff service the villa and pool every day.
Member since: 2007
- 460 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- The Garden Suite has two single beds, also moveable to the Red and Burgundy suites. A cot is available for placing in any room. All rooms have views of the ocean, all are en-suite and air conditioned. The Blue Room looks out to the Sala, pool and sea; the Garden suite looks out to the sea, a private waterfall terrace and garden; the Red and Burgundy suites look out to balconies with probably the best panoramic views. Blue has a walk in shower and bath. Red has a walk in shower and bath. Burgundy has a walk in shower. Garden has a walk in shower....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- All bathrooms have very large open showers and twin wash basins, plus all toilets are fitted with water hoses, as is traditional in Thailand, instead of bidets. In addition to the above there are three WC cloakrooms, a pool toilet and an outside pool shower. A sauna is located adjacent to the Garden Suite. Each bathroom is individually designed. The pool also has a jacuzzi, making 3 in total....moreless
- Two bedroom balconies have Jacuzzis plus one jacuzzi in the pool. The pool is a large infinity edge model with a saltwater chlorination system. The villa is in an elevated position and children require supervision, however we have spent several weeks in the house with a four year old and a child crawling, with nil mishaps. The villa is requested to be no smoking but there are numerous outside balconies and deck areas to cater for smokers. The property is set on 5 levels, so there are plenty of stairs, although on the entrance level you will find a bedroom, main living area, pool, kitchen and Sala, thus those with some movement difficulty can be accommodated. The Panasonic 32' flat screen LCD TV is located in the top floor bar, supported by a Yamaha Sound Projector, with multi function DVD and mp3 lead input. Additionally there are wireless powered speakers and transmitters for connection to a lap top, mp3 player or other sound source....moreless
- Live Theater
- Rain Forests
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Seating for 6 people
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 3 - Dec 16, 2016
3 night min stay
Dec 17 - Jan 13, 2017
7 night min stay
Jan 14 - Apr 29, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
In support of the Samui Island Green Initiative we now charge for power consumption as per meter reading, taken on arrival and departure. Please conserve power and water. You will be asked for a security deposit on arrival which is refunded on departure after a property check.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Samui Sunset Pavilions is located on the Sunset Coast of Tropical Koh Samui, near Nathon, 400 meters from the ocean, providing stunning views from the hillside to the National Park, set in the crystal waters of the Gulf of Siam, 20 minutes from Samui Airport, 20 Minutes from Chaweng.
The Santi Buri Country Club Golf course is a ten minute ride, the new Four Seasons Resort a few minutes away, as are the Mai Samui and The Passage resorts, with restaurants and bars. Nikki beach resort is ten minutes by car. Numerous Thai restaurants border the immediate beach front in both directions. The island capital, Nathon, is a few minutes away with excellent shopping opportunities including a Tesco supermarket for your immediate needs. Nathon has excellent fruit and fish markets, plus a weekly 'Walking Street' local market.
Sunset Pavilions offers exclusivity and privacy whilst being within easy access of many of the islands attractions.
Other Activities: All water sports except surfing! kite boarding also available..
Golf: Samui now has three golf courses and hosts international competitions at the Santi Buri Samui Golf club.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: My name is Derrick and I have lived in the Middle East for many years and have rented properties for the past 12 years in Spain and Thailand. I now live in Koh Samui managing and renting villas.
Why the Owner Chose Mae Nam, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand:
It was a greenfield site. The amazing sunsets, ever changing, even from ground level, were simply so amazing that my wife and I resolved to design and build a property respectful of the space and splendour of the view.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The villa is very private, extremely spacious and the panoramic view is so close you feel it could almost be touched. We purposely created space and an uncluttered environment, furnished in a contemporary style with use of both dramatic and restful colours sympathetic with the sunsets. Sit here, watch the views and let your mind simply empty.......
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Location and View of the Villa
Sunset from the pool deck
Red Suite to Balcony/Jacuzzi
The Fully Equipped Kitchen
The Blue Suite to the Pool Sala
The Buddha Lounge
The Main Lounge
Open Plan Dining area
The Pool at sunset
Waterfall by the main entrance porch
Maem Yai Beach nearby
Let's finish these then hit town!
The Lounge by the pool
The spacious Garden suite
The large Private Pool from the sala
The Burgundy Suite to te Balcony/Jacuzzi
The Blue Suite Bath/shower facility
The Sunset Bar
Lounge to the infinity pool sun deck
Dusk from the lounge
Waterfall Balcony Sala
Local Beach Restaurant
Samui's iconic Big Buddha
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM