A newly renovated 1920's Mediterranean-style home located in the historic district of Bozeman, Montana.
We plan to travel for a week+ during THANKSGIVING 2018 and would be happy to share our home during that time - so read more about the place, and let us know if you are interested.
Our home is just a 5-minute walk from the Montana State University campus - and a short bike ride from the best downtown restaurants, or to the Sweet Pea festival. Explore the Bozeman art galleries, museums, the library, wine bars and restaurants and the historic Ellen theater - or walk a couple of blocks to the tennis courts and kid's playground, or to the MSU campus for lectures and concerts.
For winter visitors, Southside park becomes a beautiful lighted ice skating rink - a winter wonderland. Nearby Peet's hill offer's sledding thrills, and 15 miles away, Bridger Bowl ski resort.
We have weekly yard maintenance, and if you need baby sitters we will try to put you in touch with some good kids from the neighborhood.
Now a little background: we have lived in this home since 2000, and have been slowly renovating it over time. It was originally designed in the 1920's by renowned Bozeman architect, Fred Wilson. The house has been featured in both an architecture book, and in magazines and newspaper. We do love living here - but we also want to travel, thus the rental decision.
Also, if you have a bigger group, we have an additional optional 600 square foot rental with a separate entrance. Our Loft space above the garage and includes a kitchen and full bath. It sleeps 2-4. For more details see = VRBO #843834. We offer a discount on the Loft, if rented in addition to the Villa.
Here are a few of the home's major features:
* one formal dining with seating for 10 people (we squeeze in 12!)
* a casual dining space near the kitchen and family room fireplace
* two outdoor dining areas
* two cruiser bikes + helmets and bike locks for your use around town.
* a beautiful baby grand piano (but a bit out of tune)
* a grand circular staircase
* an indoor jacuzzi bathtub
* an outdoor porch swing
* a 7-person hot tub surrounded by natural rock wall & mini-lights
* two wood burning fireplaces
* a chef's kitchen with a Wolf gas range
* a gym with weights & a stationary bike
* a laundry center with front loading washer/dryer
We've tried to design our home to be attractive - but more importantly - we've insisted it be comfortable, livable, and welcoming - we hope you find it that way!