**Security cameras monitor all entrances 24/7. Additional fees apply to more than 7 guests. Upfront honesty about the number of guests is appreciated and cheaper. NO smoking, pets, parties or events of any kind.**
One night rentals Monday through Wednesday only. One night rentals Thursday through Sunday will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The neighborhood has a family-friendly event the last Friday of every month called Trolley Night. If you are sensitive to noise or do not want to be disturbed prior to 10pm, I would choose another location if the dates of your trip fall on the last Friday of the month. The streets are bustling with live music and pedestrians from 6-10pm during this event. It's a great local experience!
No cancellation refunds for bookings during holidays or special events.
Step right out back to visit the National Civil Rights Museum or eat at Central BBQ. Across the street is the famous Earnestine and Hazel's and to the left is the Arcade Diner. Lots of restaurants within a few blocks and a coffee shop right across the street. Walk or take the trolley to everything downtown. A trolley stop is right in front of the building. Questions about something? Just ask! I'm happy to help.
This is a three-story condo. Two bedrooms, two full baths and the laundry are on the third floor. A Serta convertible sofa sleeper is on the landing on the second floor. A queen foam sofa sleeper is in the living room on the first floor along with a half bath, dining area and kitchen.
- 2 large bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Both bedrooms have king beds
- 1 queen foam sofa sleeper (located downstairs in the living room)
- 1 three-quarter (in between a twin & a full) Serta convertible sofa sleeper located in the landing on the second floor
- Can add queen air bed with bedding for an additional fee
- Secure, controlled access building
- 2 gated, tandem parking spots accessed from behind unit
- Semi-private outdoor deck shared with neighboring unit that is also a vacation rental
- Condo has two sets of stairs
- Completely renovated as of 2015 with modern finishes and decor
- Walk to everything downtown Memphis has to offer or step right outside the front door to ride the trolley
- Cable and internet provided
- TVs in living room and each bedroom
- Kitchen fully stocked with dishes, utensils and cookware
- Clean linens and bedding provided
- Coffee shop across the street, multiple bars/restaurants less than a block away
- Trolley stop directly outside front door
- NO pets, parties or events of any kind
This is a residential unit with a residential water heater. Like with your home, if 3 or more people take back-to-back hot showers, you will run out of hot water. I recommend guests stagger their shower times to avoid running out of hot water. It can take approximately an hour for a full tank to reheat.
Required lodging taxes break out as follows for a total tax of 12.75%:
- State Tax 9.25%
- City Tax 3.5%