completely renovated in 2011, 2mn walk from Chamonix centre, ski school in front
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
- Durant la haute et moyenne saison, les jours d´arrivée et de sortie se font uniquement les samedis ou dimanches. Me contacter pour plus d´infos.
Wonderful property in a great location
Nathalie's apartment is fantastic. We had 2 families (4 adults and 3 children) and it was perfect for us, not only in terms of bedding but also common areas - it's cozy but definitely enough space for us to hang out together in the combined dining/living room. The balcony is enormous and has just outstanding views and tons of seating, so in good weather you have more than enough space to spread out there too - we loved it. Beds and pillows are comfortable. Check in was very easy, with very responsive and attentive staff located in Chamonix - we had plenty of communication in advance of the trip that made things easy. Also very nice to have an enclosed garage. And the walk to the slopes just can't be beat, and almost everything we did in town was less than 10 min walk as well.
My only warnings - and these are just things you should know and not in any way should keep you from staying here - are that (1) you will need to bring your own soaps and shampoos, but these are easily purchased when you do your food shopping in town, and (2) the upstairs bedroom is very much a "loft" setup. The 2 twin beds are absolutely perfect for kids, and given them their own room and space. But the bedroom, while fully enclosed and with a huge and well equipped bathroom, does have very low ceilings in parts of the room.
All in all, we loved the apartment. We unfortunately had to cut our trip short so we didn't get to enjoy it as much as we wanted to, but we will absolutely come back and stay again. One of the best rentals we've ever had.
Thanks Andy for your very nice review. We really hope to see you again soon ! Take care and “à bientôt “ ! Nathalie
Wonderful Apartment in a great location
A wonderful holiday in a lovely appartment.
Fantastic views from the balcony, the apartment is spacious and well equipped throughout. Great location for views, proximity to the town centre and cable cars.
Great rooms, bathrooms and showers, and the car parking with secure garage is a bonus.
Thank you so much Rachel for your wonderful review !! Hope to see you again perhaps ?! Kind regards, Nathalie
The apartment couldn’t have had a better location - close to town and the slopes at the same time. It was clean, comfortable and perfect for our 2 families. The views are unbelievable! We highly recommend it and we’ll be back!
Thank you so much Ana for your fantastic review ! We’re very pleased you enjoyed your stay in our Chamonix apartment. Hope to see you again ! Nathalie
Very good location and well equipped
The apartment had everything we needed for the first 2 days, it was clean, well built and was the right temperature. Everything worked according to the instructions provided.
One of the best parts was the proximity to the Savoy lift which was a 3 minute walk away, this could be used to access Brevent and Flegeres fairly quickly. Our children has ski school lessons which was also close by.
All in all better than we expected and we may return.
Thank you very much Chris for your great review. Hope to see you soon ! Nathalie
Great apartment, stunning views, spacious for our family of five plus one. Well located next to La Savoy ski lifts and short walk to centre of town.
Thanks for your very nice comments. See you soon ! Nathalie
Mont-Blanc, ski, chalet, mountain, Vallée Blanche,hiking, trekking, climbing, Grands Montets, freeride, off-piste, powder, Aiguille du Midi, Haute-Savoir, Chamonix,
Golf: The golf course is 3 km from Chamonix center, in the Praz village.
Ski: Chamonix : 200 km ski slopes :
- Brévent/Flégère ( 1095 m /2525m) : near to the center of Chamonix and to the apartment. A large area with pistes of all levels. La Flégère, which is linked to the Brévent by cable car, offers great off piste opportunities for powder lovers. Stunning views of the Mont-Blanc and the Aiguilles.
- Lognan/ Grands Montets ( 1230/3300 m) : dominated by the impressive Aiguille Verte peak, the Grands Montets is considered one of the foremost Alpine ski resorts due to its altitude, its North facing slopes and the powder fields of the Grands Montets ski area. Skiers from everywhere in the world come here to experience the 'Grands'. Although the off-piste is exclusively for extreme skiers, it also provides plenty of easy runs.
- Vallée Blanche : the famous Vallée Blanche with its 20 km run over the 'Mer de Glace ' glacier is easiest to reach from l'Aiguille du Midi( strongly advised to attempt it with an experienced guide). An unforgetable experience.
- english, french, german, spanish