Shores at Waikoloa Ohana (Studio) - (actual photos posted)
* "Hotel" style studio- recent remodel with imported Peruvian stone
* Close to Grand Hilton and Marriott at Waikoloa Beach Resort
* King Bed
* Panasonic split A/C to 75 degrees
* 50" smart TV
* Includes: Microwave, mini refrigerator, Keurig espresso maker, blender and toaster, bed linens, 2 bath/wash/hand towels, 2 beach towels, 2 beach chairs.
* No clothes washer/dryer, stove or dishwasher.
* Secure gated complex and free parking across from Studio 19
Waikoloa Beach Resort is nestled around the beautiful crescent-shaped white sand beach of Anaeho'omalu Bay. Many water-sports are available from this magnificent beach. The tranquil, warm water offers windsurfing, swimming, sailing, snorkeling, glass-bottom boat, dive trips, etc. The King's and new Queen’s Shops, within walking distance, offer world-class dining and shopping. A full-scale gourmet grocery store is available at the Queen’s Shops. Swim with dolphins, whale watch (December to April), play golf, go to a traditional luau, all within the resort.
Rarely found Kohala Coast "hotel" style studio accommodations in Waikoloa Beach Resort. Walk to A-bay white sand beach and Shops. Located across from the famous Grand Hilton Waikoloa Beach. Or a 10 minute drive to all the great Kohala coast beaches - Hapuna, Mauna Kea and Kua Bay.
Hotel style studio: Includes: King size bed, spa bathroom, air conditioning, 50 inch SmartTV, Free WiFi Internet, espresso maker, mini-refrigerator, microwave, blender and toaster. Walk to A-Bay, enjoy the exercise facility, the pool and the tennis courts. There is a small sitting area at studio entry.
Studio 19 accommodations do not include use of Villa 19 Townhome amenities or lanais.
-Two renowned golf courses- Beach and King's
-Kings’ and Queens’ shopping centers with an abundance of shops and restaurants
-White sandy beaches of Anaehoomalu Bay (A-Bay)
-Lava Lava Beach Club bar & restaurant located right on A-Bay
-Across from the Grand Hilton Waikoloa
HI tax ID
S305, SV23, SV19, Studio19, VA103-W291 50-43-01