Welcome to Grayton Beach—a beautiful part of Old Florida beach history. If you haven’t been here before, Grayton Beach is the kind of place where you vacationed as a kid. It’s a place where you get to know the locals and come to feel like one. Visit Grayton just once and you’ll want to come back over and over again.
The “McDonald House” is a true piece of funky Grayton Beach history. It is named after its former owner, singer/songwriter Michael McDonald, whose family lovingly cared for this Magnolia Street home for years. New to the Grayton Beach rental market, the “McDonald House” underwent a fresh renovation in 2012. It is wonderfully decorated and has a cozy beach feel.
The well-designed floor plan has covered parking on the street level, and living areas on the second and third floors. A screened sleeping porch and an open rooftop deck mean your two most important vacation bases are covered—naps in the shade and sunset views of the Gulf! The house is laid out beautifully, with:
Sleeping arrangements (sleeps 8)
• 4 bedrooms (2 King beds, 1 Queen bed, and 2 Twin beds);
• 2 full baths;
• Sleeping porch with Queen bed swing;
• Outdoor enclosed hot water shower;
• Living room with new 52” flat screen tv;
• New 32” flat screen tv’s in every bedroom;
• Gourmet kitchen with new appliances;
• Covered parking with room for 4 cars, plus plenty of driveway parking;
• In ground heated pool with private backyard;
• 4 Bikes Included
If you like Seaside, Watercolor or Rosemary, you will LOVE Grayton Beach! You are close to everything, but far enough away to have plenty of privacy. Magnolia Street isn’t busy, and is a great place for family walks or bike rides.
Do you like to shop? Grayton Beach is perfectly located between Panama City Beach and Destin—you have Pier Park on one side and Silver Sands on the other! You can walk to shopping in Grayton Beach, Seaside and Watercolor. Shopping for essentials is easy, too, with 2 Publix Supermarkets close by and a new Wal-Mart down the street.
Do you play golf? There are 8 championship courses near Grayton Beach, including Camp Creek and Shark’s Tooth!
Do you like to just hang out? Perfect! There’s plenty to do in Grayton Beach, including:
• White sandy beaches!
• YOLO boarding in Western Lake
• Snorkeling, diving, deep sea fishing trips
• Hiking and Mountain biking in Grayton Beach State Park
• Hwy 30A 18-mile paved walking, jogging & biking path
• Picnic in Eden Gardens State Park
• Walk to the best restaurants on 30A—The Red Bar, Borago, Hibiscus, Pandora’s, Another Broken Egg, Hurricane Oyster Bar
• Walk to shopping in Grayton Beach, Seaside and Watercolor
Grayton Beach sits halfway between the new Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport in Panama City and Northwest Florida Regional Airport in Fort Walton Beach. With multiple American, Delta, United/Continental and Southwest flights daily, Grayton Beach is easy to get to from anywhere
***Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st. Pool heating is available for an additional $20 per day or $125 weekly. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed.***