About the property
- Condo600 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Bunk Area, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 6)
SAVE THIS PROPERTY TO YOUR FAVORITES!
- Gorgeous granite countertops
- SS Appliances
- NEW Mattress, sleeper sofa, bedding
- Among the lowest priced condos on Scenic 98!
- Prompt, courteous customer service
- Attention to detail that has made The Perch the best place to stay in Gulfview for the past 7 years!
Book your summer vacation today!
- THE PERCH AT GULFVIEW is the perfect place for your family's beach vacation!
Why The Perch?
- Top-floor unit (No neighbors above you!)
- Vaulted ceilings (which makes the space feel larger and more comfortable)
- West facing unit (no sunshine hitting your living room in the morning)
- Beautiful kitchen (fully equipped with SS appliances and gorgeous granite countertops)
- Free high speed Wi-Fi providing entertainment in every room
- Two pools and Jacuzzi tub are right downstairs next to the BBQ grills and the cutest courtyard with palm trees that are as tall as the three-story building!
- Oh yes and the BEACH...150 steps from our door, and it's private!
- Tile throughout!
- Walk to Pompano Joe's. Kenny Ds, Captain Dave's and The Crab Trap!
- Five minute drive to the Silver Sands Outlet Mall
- Five minute drive to Regatta Bay
- Five minute drive to Destin Commons, Super Market and many other shopping centers.
- Ten minute drive to the Destin Harbor
Keywords: Condo, Beach front, Bunks, Comfort, Stocked, New Furniture, Sleeps 6, sofa bed, vaulted ceiling, clean, elegantly decorated, family friendly.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, spanish, portuguese
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Our family loves travelling and staying in condos instead of hotels. It gives us more of a local feel for the place we are visiting. When we decided to buy a vacation home, we had no doubt Destin was the place! We have been coming to Destin since 2002. We have been to many many beaches including in Europe and South America - and there is nothing like the white-sandy beaches of Destin, FL! We hope your family will feel at home in our condo and bring home some wonderful memories!
Valeria purchased this Condo in 2011
Why Valeria chose Miramar Beach
We chose this condo first because it is located in our ALL TIME FAVORITE LOCATION, Scenic 98. Its miles of trails are perfect for running, cycling or just taking long picturesque walks. Secondly, we fell in love with the condo itself and its west-facing view of the Emerald Waters. We found the condo peaceful, nicely decorated and situated in a small complex that is just perfect for families – two pools (one heated in the winter), a Jacuzzi tub, barbecue grills, a cute courtyard with palm trees as tall as the three-story complex and a private beach! We chose to name it The Perch at Gulfview because of the way we feel when we walk into our condo – a resting place with a nice view!
What makes this Condo unique
Third-floor unit (vaulted ceiling and no neighbors above you ) West-facing view (you can sleep in even if you get the couch, and enjoy a glass of wine on the balcony, watching gorgeous skies in the afternoon) Tile throughout! Not having to carry a whole lot to the beach (especially important if you have kids, just walk back to the unit for potty visits or to grab a forgotten toy) We use the condo several times throughout the year, so we make sure things are kept the way our guests would want. We are always making improvements and updating things. That's why we enjoy having guests who come back to The Perch year after year!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Mother daughter getaway
Perfect condominium in a perfect location across from a perfect beach. Well cared for and had everything we needed for our stay. Thank you for sharing it with others!
Perfect couples getaway!
This condo was wonderful! It was just steps from the beach and there were several restaurants within walking distance. It was beautifully decorated and a perfect getaway for me and my husband. The chair and umbrella beach service was included and made trips to the beach that much more enjoyable and easy. We will definitely be visiting again!
The facilities were perfect for our family of 4. Clean, updated place. Having this beautiful beach right across the street was amazing. Our children enjoyed every minute of it. The heated pool made a big difference when the kids wanted to play in the water during the mornings with 60 degree weather. We cant wait to come back.
Great stay! We will be back.
My husband and I stayed at the condo for a birthday getaway. It was clean, updated, and exactly as represented in the picture. The check in process was easy. The pool and hot tub are nice, and we had no trouble with the private beach access. We were in walking distance to several popular restaurants. Our stay was so magnificent, we extended it! And we plan to be back with the kiddos very soon.
Great location and accommodations
Back for a second time and once again enjoyed this beautiful condo and nearby beach and restaurants. Everything is within walking distance so you can ditch the car. Owners are very nice and make sure you are taken care of. Highly recommend!
Trip to the beach
Unit very well laid out and furnished. The proximity to the beach made it extra special. Number of quality restaurants within walking distance also a huge plus.
We truly enjoyed our stay and look forward to a return visit.
Within walking distance to Pompano Joe's, a popular local seafood place right on the beach. Also walk to Captain Dave's and The Crab Trap (the latter about 1 mile away though). A five-minute drive to Silver Sand's Outlet Mall, Destin Commons, Sundestin Golf Course, Publix Grocery Store and Wal-Mart. Miramar Beach is right in the middle of it all!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Rates doe not include a $100 cleaning fee and 11.5% FL tax. - 50% due at the time of booking and 50% 30 days prior to check in. - Gulfview is a family oriented property -- we do not book to anyone under the age of 25. - Honeymooners between 21-25 are allowed. - Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. - Any falsified information will result in immediate cancellation of reservation.